Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. City Grille is located at: 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909, USA , Elizabeth City. Distance: The staff is very pleasant and my order is always. Choice of 20 oz. Email +1 252-334-9915. Has long hours and huge portions, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Come try our American cuisine here at The City Grille in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. $ American 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City (252) 333-1213 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.2 Facebook 3.6 Foursquare 6.2 Nexdoor 33 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options While were closed on Thanksgiving Day (and Black Friday), we are excited to offer Thanksgiving Meals To Go! Super good! to give me a new greek salad to go with brown lettuce! Served with feta cheese, and black olives and our special caesar dressing. City Grille Menu Elizabeth City Order City Grille Delivery Online Parking lot is big.More. 691 South Hughes Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909 (Map & Directions) (252) 333-1213 Cuisine: American, Greek Neighborhood: Elizabeth City Website: www.city-grille.com/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 10:30am-10:00pm Monday 10:30am - 10:00pm City Grille Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for City Grille Restaurant. Poor choice. Center cut Ribeye served char-grilled or blackened with our Creek Style recipe. Top categories. Thick cut all fresh made onion rings beer battered to perfection and fried golden. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Just dont expect it to be the best food you ever had. I wouldn't hesitate to go back anytime we are visiting EC in the future.More, This restaraunt is bad. A decent place to eat but my high expectations based on previous reviews were shuttered. EVERYONE has been the UTMOST friendly that we have dealt with !!!! We serve Caesar Salad, Bacon Cheeseburger, Manicotti, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, and more! Inspired by our good friend Warren "Spud" Meads' favorite dinner. The manager insisted The entre did not come with gravy but yet the menu clearly stated gravy comes with the meal. Food was good. Includes a choice of sauce: marinara, white sauce, or meat sauce. Ten ounces hand cut. Visit Elizabeth City | Tourism for Elizabeth City, NC - City Grille City Grille - Elizabeth City, NC - Yelp Successfully reported! The bread was great, there was plenty of melted cheese and the sauce was tasty. After youve looked over the City Grille menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them to your cart. I was very impressed with the COVID social distancing measures that the establishment has implemented. All subs served with your choice of cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Sauted in a fresh garlic sauce, served with fettuccine, and topped with white sauce. 0.23 miles, Panera Bread ($$) Again, the service was very good, I did not expect fine dining, but for the prices, I expected a higher quality product.More. Crispy fried falafel served with lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber with a roasted red pepper aioli and warm, grilled tortillas. There was no Mayo added to the sandwich when prepared, so had to dip it while eating. Fantastic meal from the food to the service to Andy and his hospitality. The club sandwich (how can you mess up a club sandwich), was one of the worst I ever tasted. City Grille burger was the best of the three plates tasted. Our goal is to accommodate any size group, kids of all ages, adults in jeans or tuxedos, and any special needs. Visit Website. 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909, USA , Elizabeth City. Cheese or meat jumbo ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese or meat and topped with our sauce and mozzarella cheese. City Grille is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909-4530. Get menu, photos and location information for Cypress Creek Grill in Elizabeth City, NC. If youre in need of some suggestions for your City Grille order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you on this page. Blackened chicken breast sliced and served over your choice of fettuccine, penne, or angel hair pasta in a creamy Alfredo sauce. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Join us in downtown Elizabeth City for beautiful views of the Pasquotank River over exquisite seafood, steak, and innovative American cuisine. Even the chocolate merengue pie was FROZEN. flame grilled. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. View the online menu of The Grill and other restaurants in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. The Hangover Shop by Vita Coco 0.4 mi. Lightly breaded chicken tenderloins, deep fried to a golden brown served with two sides. A decent place to eat but my high expectations based on previous reviews were shuttered.More, This is a very good restaurant in Elizabeth City! Shrimp & oysters wrapped together in hickory-smoked bacon and lightly fried. Wonderful food. With North Carolina's own Mother Earth Gin, ginger infused simple syrup, fresh lime juice, and club soda you have a fresh twist on an ageless classic. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Crispy fried com tortilla chips made to order with our own homemade salsa. Hours. Over the past 4 years of visiting Elizabeth City, I have eaten at the City Grille several times. The staff is very professional and efficient. Friend went waitress stole her debit card info. First off there is great parking right across the street. MonFri 11:00 am9:00 pm Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Big portions for great prices. A flour tortilla stuffed with chargrilled chicken and Monterey Jack cheese. Sea scallops lightly dusted with our classic seafood breader and sauteed to a golden brown. Overall, the food was average and more it was expected. An Italian classic, layered in chunky meat sauce, creamy ricotta and sheets of pasta all baked under a blanket of mozzarella . Delightful service by one who made appropriate recommendations. They can accommodate for handicapped and small children. Does City Grille offer delivery in Elizabeth City? 691 S Hughes Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909. The prices are on point too. Shrimp boiled in Old Bay Seasoning served with our homemade Cilantro-Lime dressing on a bed of crisp mixed field greens, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, mushrooms and fresh sliced avocado. First time for Hubby and I but we surely will be back. Sauted and topped with roasted garlic aioli. Served with fresh toasted pita bread. Marinated chicken breast or fried medium shrimp and our slow roasted ribs in our special BBQ sauce. 0.12 miles, New Star ($) Fresh mahi lightly fried with Panko bread crumbs, topped with sauted mushrooms, onions and a Tabasco Beurre Blanc. Don't waste your time, it's bad, I will never go back there and neither will my neighbors, friends and especially family! We are so thankful for our amazing clients, staff, and the city that we live in, that we couldnt resist Montero's Restaurant 2019 / All Rights Reserved, Alex & Ryans Norfolk Botanical Gardens Wedding, Michael & Morgans Womans Club of Portsmouth Wedding, Kenny and Brandys Historic Post Office Wedding, Spend Thanksgiving with Monteros Restaurant, A creamy mixture of fresh crab, cream cheese and select herbs and spices served with toast points. Marinated pork tenderloins served with a pita over rice next to a Greek salad. You will hardly forget delicious beer or good wine that you can taste. Rockfish filet crusted in classic seafood breader, blended with a hint of lemon zest and thyme. Join us in downtown Elizabeth City for beautiful views of the Pasquotank River over. (252) 335-9899. 7:30am-9:00pm. The food quality, however, was disappointing. Tue. Really disappointed about those onion rings.More, Portions are not huge, rather standard for a dinner. We love celebrating the holidays with you, and what better way to Owners Andy & Karin recently enjoyed a trip to Napa Valley so were very excited to share a series of We always love working with the incredible staff at the Historic Post Office, and Kenny and Brandys wedding was no 2019 is here! Grilled and marinated to your needs. From any restaurant in Elizabeth City From tacos to Titos, textbooks to MacBooks, Postmates is the app that delivers - anything from anywhere, in minutes. Menus for Island Breeze Grill - Elizabeth City - SinglePlatform Marinated chicken breast served char-grilled or blackened with our Creek Style recipe (eight ounces). MORE PHOTOS. Were a team. Welcome to Newland Pub and Grill! Sea scallops wrapped in hickory-smoked bacon. This is not a fast food restaurant. Two char-grilled center-cut pork loin chops. Its pretty simple: Hospitality! MAP LOCATION. Online ordering menu for The City Grille. Lightly fried popcorn shrimp or hand breaded oysters served on a sourdough hoagie roll with Creek style tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato. Served with a choice of sauce, hot, mild, teriyaki, BBQ, or plain. 's, sauted sea scallops and zesty Creek style crab cakes. deliciouswith such big portions. hand-cut reserve beef ribeye served with two sides. What are the most popular items on the City Grille menu? There are multiple private spaces available for dinner or at any other time like receptions, presentations or brainstorms. I have never been disappointed in the food nor prices. Anybody had any problems? Lightly breaded and deep fried served with your choice of sauce. North Carolina Bourbon Whiskey and Blackberry Brandy blended together to make a smooth, relaxing cocktail that's finished off with club soda, blackberry, and fresh mint. A flour tortilla stuffed with slow cooked beef brisket and Monterey Jack cheese. Spend Easter in Elizabeth City with Monteros Restaurant! Char-grilled center-cut pork loin chop (five ounces). Check before leaving because more than likely you paid and did not get what you ordered. The store was rather clean, however the carpet was so dirty that you could see all kind of stains including vomit. Yes. Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. House salad with mixture of fresh greens, tomatoes, olives, red onions, cucumbers, peppers and pepperoncini. Served with a brown sugar-rosemary sauce. My wife chose the crab cakes, which she says were spicy but not overpowering. If you love chopped sirloin takeout like most users in Elizabeth City, you'll be pleased to know it's offered at City Grille. Montero's: An Elizabeth City Restaurant, Bar, and Caterer A nice selection of cocktails, local beer and a fantastic wine list. Crisp romaine lettuce, crunchy croutons, shredded Parmesan cheese and signature caesar dressing. Food is okay. Choice of bread, white, wheat, or rye. The food portions are ample and the taste is delicious. Tilapia, Pasta with Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Chicken Salad, Spinach Pie, Paul S. said: Great service for a impromptu birthday party for my daughter ice cream, Victoria C. said: This location always has the best customer service! Don't waste your time, it's bad, I will never go back there and neither will my neighbors, friends and especially family!More, Convenient location to meet family for lunch. Cypress Creek Grill | Elizabeth City NC - Facebook Sliced char-grilled chicken breast wrapped in a large flour tortilla with lettuce & shredded Monterey Jack & cheddar cheeses. Served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo and a side of French fries. They have quite the variety from Greek, Italian, steaks, and even seafood." Enjoy a delicious glass of Canyon Road wine w/ your meal. 252.333.1213. Do not use your credit card. Greek cuisine is to the pleasure of all guests here. It tasted like a fudgecicle, with merengue. Two of us ordered the blackened scallops with Alfredo and salad. Choose either chicken, beef or shrimp served sizzling hot with onions, peppers, diced tomatoes and one side. Includes a side of celery sticks. This woman was one of the owners. Cypress Creek Grill, Casual Dining American cuisine. American New, American, Cypress Creek Grill ($$) Yellow Fin Tuna blackened or char-grilled wrapped in a large flour tortilla with lettuce and shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, served with sour cream and our own Creek style tartar sauce. Hand cut juicy ten-ounce Ribeye Steak char-grilled, served with a bourbon cream sauce and topped with fried onion tanglers. Get delivery or takeout from City Grill at 691 South Hughes Boulevard in Elizabeth City. Char-grilled fresh Salmon Filet (five ounces). Poor choice. Toyama Japanese Restaurant 2.1 mi $3.99 delivery fee. City Grille Catering in Elizabeth City, NC - 691 S Hughes Blvd Instead of her fixing the situation she just tried to argue with me. Price Point Bakery, Sandwiches, Salads, Breakfast, Catering. Served with your choice of two side orders and fresh oven baked dinner rolls. Ravioli stuffed with Maine lobster, ricotta, mozzarella cheese and herbs. Dont leave with out trying something from the dessert menu. Newland Pub and Grill | Elizabeth City NC - Facebook The service was ok although we did not given the opportunity to follow up in our order about side dishes, dessert or drinks. We eat there frequently. Take your chance to taste great ice tea. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Served with a pita over rice and a Greek salad. 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909. Made with fresh herbs, Creole spices and sweet and savory blue crab claw meat. Island Breeze Grill. I am very sceptical about this place. Marinated grilled chicken tenderloin served with a pita over rice next to a Greek salad. Served with sour cream & our own Creek Style homemade salsa. Online Menu of The Grill Restaurant, Elizabeth City, North Carolina Fresh fried squid served with a choice of marinara sauce or tzatziki sauce. We work hard to provide excellent service, produce high-quality cuisine, and create a memorable experience. View the online menu of Volcano and other restaurants in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. (252) 335-7029. . The worst of all was the appetizer, fried calamari. #22 of 176 restaurants in Elizabeth City Add a photo 22 photos Greek food is nice here. 0.22 miles, Chick-fil-A ($) was average. Would definately eat there again. Marinated chicken breast (five ounces) served char-grilled or blackened. Our famous pork ribs are slow roasted and basted in our original BBQ sauce. Marinated in BBQ sauce, served over rice next to a Greek salad. Topped with sour cream and fresh homemade pico de gallo. SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Elizabeth City. Rockfish, Bacon Wrapped Scallop & Shrimp Combo, Char-grilled Chicken Breast Tortilla Wrap. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? On ezCater.com since March 22nd, 2019. To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. $$ American. Menu Find local businesses. All pasta comes with garlic bread and a salad. Our goal is to accommodate any size group, kids of all ages, adults in jeans or tuxedos, and any special needs. Does this restaurant offer table service? Can I schedule a delivery order from City Grille? The meatball sub was just ok. The food was delicious and the portions are huge.The service is very good. BBB Rating . Excellent from beginning to end. She just lost 2 customers who used to love to go there. We strive to provide a restaurant that is welcoming to any and everyone. Click to add your description here. Enter your address to see if City Grille delivery is available to your location in Elizabeth City. Expect from my company anyone else in the store was over 70y, it looked like an old folks favorite. Free online ordering from ezCater. We cant believe how amazing of a year we had in 2018. Lightly fried and served with Creek style tarter sauce. Topped with shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Served with marinara sauce. Hours: with warm pita rounds. STARTERS. Home - The City Grille Make your own soft taco style with flour tortillas, ranchero pinto beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, shredded cheese and sour cream. . The service is very good. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Crisp romaine lettuce, crunchy croutons, shredded parmesan cheese and signature Caesar dressing. Lightly sauted sea scallops served on a bed of baby spinach with tomatoes, cucumbers, and mushrooms. Sign in. 220 N Poindexter St Elizabeth City, NC 27909 Uber. My wife got chicken solvaki and it was brown rice with dried chicken pieces with black grill grease all over it. However, there were more to wish about the sandwich BBQ content. 08/12/2018 - Samuel T. Accompanied by pico de gallo, black bean and pineapple salsa, shaved cabbage, sour cream and shredded Pepper Jack cheese. 113 S Water St, Elizabeth City Fresh fried squid served with a choice of marinara sauce or tzatziki sauce. I will not be returning to city Grille and anyone who cares for better service hospitality and better food I would suggest you to go to uncle Chuck's soul Food Caf as well. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. has been divine !!!! Elizabeth City has lots of great places to eat, but none better than Cypress Creek Grill. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Crisp romaine lettuce, crunchy croutons, shredded Parmesan cheese and signature Caesar dressing. City Grille is an all-American restaurant with a bar and a grill. Homemade with baby spinach, rich cream, marinated artichokes, and city grilles love. Fish, shrimp, oysters, scallops and devil crab (no substitutions). Elizabeth City, NC 27909 In the entrance there were too many people waiting for orders or to be seated when the restaurant looked rather empty inside. Call Menu Info. Sea Scallops wrapped in hickory-smoked bacon and lightly fried. Everything was great and, Kimberly C. said: The meat lovers pizza was good and I also tried the Hawaiian BBQ, Paul L. said: This is a great DD! Very professional service. 0.13 miles, Just Wings ($) Menu. Served with a smoked jalapeo, tomato and garlic sauce. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup. City Grille is also popular among Elizabeth City locals, so consider ordering from here if you like to do as the locals do. Combination platter of S.O.B. However, the meatballs tasted like they had been sitting out a while, and were probably frozen. The calamaris were over fried, dark brown in color, no taste and it came with a blunt tomato sauce. 691 S Hughes Blvd. Dont leave with out trying something from the dessert menu.More, The owner of the new truck had the half rack of ribs, his wife had fried Talipa with fries and fried okra. Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Perfect for lunch or a light dinner. Served with fresh toasted pita bread. Includes a side of celery sticks. With bacon, mushrooms, Monterrey cheese, and honey mustard. Improve this listing. Cypress Creek Grill Restaurant - Elizabeth City, NC | OpenTable They had a big celebration of their love We are only as strong as our parts. City Grille delivery is available on Uber Eats in Elizabeth City. Char-grilled fajitas style beef or chicken served with grilled marinated onions and bell peppers. On November 29th Karin and Andy celebrated the 14th birthday of Monteros. All rights reserved. we will be back soon . All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Mixed fresh greens, tomatoes, olives, red onions, cucumbers, peppers, pepperoncini, topped with ham, roast beef, turkey, provolone cheese, and shredded mozzarella. Loaded cheesy fries smothered with melted mozzarella cheese and topped with bacon. Our family came from Virginia to enjoy the great selections on their Vegan menu. 4.2 is what this restaurant got from the Google rating system. Newland Pub and Grill - Elizabeth City, NC - Yelp Excited to add this place to our rotation of local restaurants. Mango infused rum with fresh orange and cranberry juice is all it takes to make this drink a favorite all year round. And paid her light bill with her card?? People can order tasty pork chops, cheeseburgers and spaghetti at this restaurant. Sandwiches Pasta Steak Soup Salads Hamburgers Grill Chicken Greek Seafood Subs Atmosphere Casual Dining Good For Group Good For Kids Food Types Vegetarian Options Service Options Free Parking Has TV 691 S Hughes Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909 (252) 333-1213 Business Hours Mon - Sun: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM Carryout Hours Mon - Sun: 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? We're located near SouthGate Mall and Northeastern High School. Popular cities. Tue. Served with crispy com tortilla chips. Served with rolls for dippin' in the sauce. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Chefs choice of fresh vegetables tossed in a garlic creamy sauce served over pasta. The tzatziki was horrible, some watery version of sour cream with traces of cucumber. 691 S Hughes Blvd, Elizabeth City, North Carolina, USA, #11 of 252 places to eat in Elizabeth City, #48 of 252 places to eat in Elizabeth City, #49 of 252 places to eat in Elizabeth City, #53 of 252 places to eat in Elizabeth City. with a side of cole slaw, well prepared and tasty. 113 S Water St, Elizabeth City. Tastefully decorated and tables not placed too close together. Jumbo shrimp hand breaded and deep fried. A tasty blend of spinach, artichokes and four types of cheese. Hours. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. Cypress Creek Grill, Elizabeth City: See 279 unbiased reviews of Cypress Creek Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 76 restaurants in Elizabeth City. Applebee's Grill + Bar in Elizabeth City, NC City Grille, Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City | Zomato The meatball sub was just ok. Super skins filled with cheddar cheese and bacon. CITY GRILLE, Elizabeth City - Photos & Restaurant Reviews - Order A mildly spiced coconut curry with sweet potatoes, chickpeas, spinach and warming spices served over steamed white rice. Learn more. 4.4 - 213 votes. Served on pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and tzatziki sauce with french fries. City Grille. Cypress Creek Grill menu in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, USA City Grille - Elizabeth City, NC 27909 - Menu, Hours, Reviews and Contact What is the address of City Grille in Elizabeth City? At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. We topped Food was great, service was quick and the staff was delightful. Showed her my hamburger and told her if I wanted to cheat her out of something I would not be paying for the hamburger.
Gillis Poll Muttontown, Viking Braids Cultural Appropriation, Articles C