The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Fill out the form to get your free copy of, 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He was a dedicated member of Blythewood Baptist Church in Blythewood, South Carolina and The Fir. She departed this life on Monday, February 20, 2023, in Columbia, South Carolina. Marion was educated in the public schools of Richland County and was a proud graduate of Eau Claire High School, Class of 1979. Call us to learn more. Please also visit our other Dunbar Funeral Home locations, including Devine Street Chapel in Columbia and Dutch Fork Chapel on Woodrow Street in Irmo. All Obituaries on our site are provided at no additional charge to the families we serve. CAMDEN A service to celebrate the life of Ransom Randolph Bo Pete Halley, Jr., 72, will be held on Friday, March 3, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. at Powers Funeral Home, Lugoff, with burial to follow in St. Matthew United Methodist Church Cemetery. We check and check again, every step of the way. Have questions or need a quote? Write a beautiful obituary for your loved ones. You may also light a candle in honor of Howard Johnson or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Request a free quote online and youll be connected with a local funeral planning professional. Learn about our Dignity Difference benefits. . It is hard to accept the fact that my friend has left us. Isaac Roland Drawdy, 83, of Columbia, SC passed peacefully to his heavenly home with his family by his side on Monday, February 20, 2023. Mr. Vernon lived his life on his terms and unapologetically and for that I always held the highest respect. Other features on our site include a convenient Pre . We were classmates from Fairwold Elementary to CAJ High School. Located in Columbia, SC. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Dunbar Funeral Home Northeast is an integral part of the continuing legacy that Dunbar Funeral Homes has enjoyed in the Midlands. Dunbar Funeral Homes | Columbia, Sc Dunbar Funeral Homes 4.7 (1004) Dunbar Funeral Homes is dedicated to helping celebrate your life or that of a loved one with a funeral and memorial service befitting the life lived. Never wanted pity from anybody but he knew I was gonna fuss anyway because I cared so much. Lt Col Carroll Ansel Gantt, Jr., US Air Force (Ret), 76, of Columbia, passed away on February 21, 2023. ***When attending any services face mask are required. Required fields are marked *, Copyright 2021 Leevys Funeral Home l All Rights ReservedWebsite Services : Greene Street Designs / Hm / Temple of Service. I can not process this right nowmay he rest in peace. We Are Available 24/7 Columbia: . Our funeral homes still live up to the standards set forth by founder J.M. Cecil u were a classmate and a friend such a nice person, may God bless yr family and keep them close I am sending my prayers and condolences. Ann is preceded in death by her husband and love of her life,Max Perkins Gantt, parentsRoy William Gosnell & Ruth Hendrix Gosnell, son,Robert Steve Long,daughter, MelodyLongMartin and stepdaughter, Brenda Gantt Kerr. Born in Richland County, on September 19, 1943, he was a son of the late Clarence and Viola Tucker Jones. Sent through postal mail service, signature required. God will continue to take care of you. From casket choices to funeral flowers, the funeral directors at Moseley Funeral & Cremation Service provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Welcome to Columbia Funeral Home & Crematory! You were always the same. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Sundays we are closed except for funeral services and arrangement conferences are by appointment only. We are part of the Dunbar family of funeral homes, which has served the people of South Carolina since 1884. David H. Lauten officiating. Grandchildren, Kaydence Taylor, Jayden Taylor, Airrianna Huffstetler, and Evan Huffstetler, whom she loved with All her heart and Rhonda Lynn Flannery, born in Germany on August 13, 1964, to the late Lucille Smith and Kenneth Devinney went home to be our Lord on February 14, 2023. Send an Inquiry. Vernon my friend, I will miss you immensely. There you can check on details for upcoming funeral services, sign the online guestbook, offer condolences, or send flowers by purchasing an arrangement from the online catalog. I hope you know that. Martha is survived by he. A person I have never heard anything negative about. The mortuary has a private on-site crematory, which means your loved one never leaves our care. I have very much enjoyed you & our other CAJ 66 classmates when we fellowship several times a year, without you it will not be the same, who knew as much history of Greenview, CAJ & Columbia as you did. Barbara Ann Gosnell Gantt, of Gastonia, North Carolina, age 90 went to be with her Savior, Jesus Christ on Monday, February 27, 2023. The former things will have passed away. (Revelation 21:4). Eubais preceded in death by her husband of 63 years David I. Stephenson, parentsDewey&Ava S. Young. It is hard for me right now! Bostick Tompkins Funeral Home | Columbia SC funeral home and cremation Walter Anthony Smith Mar 2, 2023 Ella Denmark Mar 2, 2023 Pastor Elmo E. Thomas Feb 28, 2023 Christopher Warren Williams Feb 28, 2023 Annie Ruth Bates Gardner Feb 25, 2023 Kentraill Lamont Hampton Feb 24, 2023 Send Flowers Join our obituary email list Search all obituaries Contact Us Now We are sure that he is better off now without his medical problems. Our regular business hours are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. . Cecil, rest in Heavenly peace. Complete funeral planning, including electronic signature, without needing a funeral home visit. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Howard Johnson (Columbia, South Carolina), who passed away on February 25, 2023, at the age of 73, leaving to mourn family and friends. Get your rest my sweet friend. The 1966 Class of CA Johnson High School will truly miss Vernon Cecil Ellison! We are known for being the oldest business in southeast Seattle and the oldest member of the chamber of commerce. He spent his early years on the family farm until called upon by the US Army to serve his country in World War II. Williams Funeral Home Inc. provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Greg Dunbar, a Columbia native and 5th-generation funeral service provider, currently serves as the location's manager and a funeral director. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. She passedaway at home with family by her side. April and Nikki Im praying for you!!! 583 were here. The exterior and interior were . Ransom was preceded in death by his parents: Ransom Halley Sr., Marie Jenkins Halley, an infant brother, Moses Halley, three sisters; Rosa Williams, Louise Halley-Johnson, Ellen Marie Halley, two brothers-in-law; Johnnie Johnson, and Vernon Williams. A Man we could all depend on. He was one of the first people to help me out and show me how the Post Office worked. She loved working in her yard. If for some reason youre dissatisfied with any aspect of your service, well refund that portion of the service. To the Ellison family know that God is with you always. God has charged and challenged me to still meet you in Heaven. Robert 'Bobby' Joseph Kneece, 62, of Newberry, passed away on Monday, February 13, 2023. the funeral directors at A.P. The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. Services available to create a tribute video for the service or obituary from photos and videos. Sleep well my friend! Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. Born January 2, 1971, in Fort Worth, Texas, he was a son of John and Frances Singletary Gaudet. Mr. McLaughlin was born in Florence County, SC, son of the late Hamilton H. McLaughlin Sr. and Pauline Mixon McLaughlin. It is a Seattle landmark, with many people from Seattle coming for its traditional Christmas display that attracts thousands to the Rainier District. Columbia, SC 29229 Tel: 803-788-3334 DIRECTIONS FEATURED SERVICES View Obituaries Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed. Mrs. Annabelle Jessica Hamann, 80, of Columbia, died on Friday, February 24, 2023. Ive been trying to get my words together..Mr. Vernon was my coworker on paper but in my heart he was my dear friend. She worked for the state in the IT support (SC Department of Disabilities and Special Needs) for over 30 years. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. The funeral home sits at the intersection of Clemson and Hard Scrabble roads, and our team of dedicated professionals has long-term ties to the Northeast and Blythewood communities. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Who Where Receive obituaries Gary Bacot Spinks If you want to make changes to a prepaid plan, we are always available to discuss your options. He was retired from Dick Smith Automotive Group. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. 2023 A.P. A simple woman full of love. Jean was a beloved member of Dr. Frances Owens Cannon of Forest Acres was born on June 23, 1918 to William Travis Owens and Mary Walke Owens in Montgomery, Alabama. Our honest service and commitment to excellence have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you in your time of need. See where we are and find the place that best meet your needs. He was born January 13, 1947 to the late Howard Audway Knight Sr and Fannie Able Jean W. McLane was born on August 10th, 1927to John R. Waites and Ethel H. Waites. Any time. May God continue to Bless him and his family. Contact this Dignity Memorial provider for additional information. By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. passed away Tuesday, December 13th 2022 at the White Oak Manor Columbia SC. You can unsubscribe at any time. Heartfelt sympathy to the family for your loss. Our facility provides a dignified, comforting atmosphere and has spacious open areas for all events associated with funeral services. Address: 832 Ridgeway Rd Lugoff, SC 29078, Mailing Address:PO Box 65 Lugoff, SC 29078Phone: (803) 408-8711Fax: (803) 408-8713. She is survived by: Daughters: Tammy Swindell (Andy) of Durham, NC; Jill Strickhouser, the Girl (Doug, the Boy) of Lexington SC; Julie Stephenson Mazzocchi of Morehead City, NC. Join our obituary notification email list . He has always been very friendly and a pleasure to be in his presence. Williams Funeral Home Inc. will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Our Heartfelt sympathy to The Ellison Family, God Bless your family. We worked together at our last CAJ Class of 1966 Re-Union delivering food to the 1st Nazareth Baptist Church Food Store. Born in Blythewood, SC on November 19, 1924, he was the son of William and Thelma Howell Taylor. Address: 832 Ridgeway Rd Lugoff, SC 29078. Never forgotten, My sincere condolences to Cecils family, my classmates of CAJ Class of 66, and friends! The experienced funeral directors at A.P. Born on August 20, 1950 in Columbia, South Carolina, he was a son of the late Andrew H. Ryan Sr. and Anna E. Ryan. If a death has occurred, please call us on the number below: Thank you so much for visiting the website of Columbia Funeral Home where our role is to provide the services you desire and to carry out your wishes, making sure that your loved one is cared for in a dignified way. Mr.Vernon this was a shock . Love Genovia . Feel free to call or e-mail us with questions about any of the services we provide. Funeral home renovation Dunbar Funeral Home - Devine Street Chapel underwent a renovation in 1999 that doubled its size, allowing the facility to serve more families. Write your message of sympathy today. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. Debra L. Josey, who was affectionately known as "Debrann", was born on August 30, 1956, in Columbia, South Carolina, the beloved daughter of the late James and Mary Smith. Washington Cemetery and Funeral Association, Washington State Funeral Directors Association, 2023 Columbia Funeral Home & Crematory. Take care my friend, until we meet again. He was born January 13, 1947 to the late Howard Audway Knight Sr and Fannie Able Knight. Such a great guy. Doris Juanita Lutz, 94, of Columbia, died on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. Record your final wishes, the details of your family heritage, military history, estate information and more in our free planning guide. Although we were miles apart, we talked often. Pre-plan today to receive 10% off prepaid funeral plans*, Facility is available to host your personal events, Facility is designed for personalized funeral celebrations, Our chapel can be used for hosting your religious events. She passedaway at home with family by her side. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Dr. Cannon is survived by her children, Dr. Elsa Price of Dr. Frances Owens Cannon of Forest Acres was born on June 23, 1918 to William Travis Owens and Mary Walke Owens in Montgomery, Alabama. Cynthia Floyd-McClary, age 59, passed away on February 28, 2023, at home after a lengthy illness surrounded by her husband and son. Cynthia will be most remembered for her kindness, spirit, her stance on issues, her honesty, and her love for her family. Along with her parents she is preceded in death by her Susan Ibbye Winders, 76 of West Columbia went home to be with the Lord Monday February 20 2023 She enjoyed cooking, gardening, ca. His face just lit up talking about his children and grands. My friend Cecil I had no idea that I would be writing to you on a funeral home obituary this soon! We or a trusted partner always has your loved one. Obituaries from Myers Mortuary & Cremation Services in Columbia, South Carolina. His funeral Services will be held at 12:00 pm, on Monday December 19th 2022 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, 100 Polo Road, Columbia, SC.The family will receive friends and . For more than 100 years, 5 generations of Dunbars have upheld a family tradition of striving for the highest standards in funeral services in Columbia, South Carolina. Cremation services To my beautiful cousin who was dedicated to keeping the Miles Family connected, I will certainly miss your humor, your love of family and your love of friends. A Funeral Director is on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year for immediate needs and can be reached by dialing our main number; (206) 722-1100. Columbia Funeral Home is located in the heart of Columbia City on the Northwest corner of Rainier Avenue and South Alaska Street, within 5 miles of most major hospitals in and around the downtown Seattle area. (73 years old). Hamilton H. McLaughlin Jr., 74, of Elgin, SC, passed away Friday, February 17th, 2023. When I talked with you on Saturday, your birthday, I had no idea that would be the last time I hear your voice. For more than 100 years, 5 generations of Dunbars have upheld a family tradition of striving for the highest standards in funeral services in Columbia, South Carolina. (John 5:28) When Jesus resurrects Cecil, he like millions of others we have lost to the enemy death will have the hope to live again forever, on this earth which will be restored to the paradise it was in the beginning, and Jehovah will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, nor mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. Columbia Funeral Home and Crematory has been serving the Seattle area since 1907 and is still family owned and operated to this day. We will never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity Memorial correspondence. May you Rest In Peace and Power! Serving: Columbia, Irmo Map View List View List View Questions about our locations or need more information? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powers Funeral Home. God Bless your family during this difficult time. He spoke of you all every chance he could, so know that yall were loved and made him very proud! Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Columbia, South Carolina on facebook. Rev. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. *Save $550 on a $5,500 funeral plan. Williams Funeral Home Inc. provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Vernon was a great employee and will be truly missed. Shives Funeral Home - Trenholm Road Chapel 7600 Trenholm Road Columbia, SC 29223 (803) 754-6290 [email protected] Get Directions Shives Funeral Home - Colonial Chapel 5202 Colonial Drive Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 754-6290 [email protected] Get Directions Chris Butler Patterson. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service at the funeral home. He was an entrepreneur that owned contracting businesses, teaching businesses, and a trucking company. Rest on my friend. Learn the three simple steps to cremation planning and find out how to plan a personalized memorial service. Since its founding, Dunbar has continued to grow and has remained a much-respected establishment. Would you like to offer Howard Johnsons loved ones a condolence message? I cant fuss at you no more but its okay because you are in good hands now. May your Soul rest in the sweet peace and arms of our heavenly Father. Shives Funeral Home, Trenholm Road Chapel, is assisting the family and will announce further plans. Visitation will be held at the church one hour prior to the . He worked for Richland Oil Company and eventually owned his own busi. View All Obituaries | Join Obituary Email List. Mighty Hornets of CAJ 1966. ), 90, died Monday, February 20, 2023 at the Doctors Hospital of Augusta, where he received extraordinary care from the 3 East unit. Whether you have come to our site for information about an upcoming service or to make arrangements for one, we hope the information you find here will be helpful. He was one of the hardest working men in the Elgin office. Isaac Roland Drawdy, 83, of Columbia, passed away on Monday, February 20, 2023. By contacting us, you'll also receive our Personal Planning Guide to record your final wishes and the details of your family heritage, military history, estate information and more into a single document to share with your family. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Columbia, SC 29209 [email protected] | (803) 369-8256 Get Directions. You can unsubscribe at any time. Karen A. Brooks, 61, of Columbia, passed away on Thursday, February 16, 2023, after a courageous 8-year battle with cancer. Mrs. Varina Comer Connell, 100, of Columbia, died on Monday, February 13, 2023. The funeral home, built in a. Surviving are her husband of 28 years, Karl L. McClary; Son, Matthew Karl McClary; Sisters, Carmen Floyd of Loris and Constance Floyd Bird (Keith) of Elgin; Brothers-in-law, David McClary of Orlando FL, Arthur James (Bubba) McClary (Blanche) of Kingstree, SC and Phillip McClary (Melissa) of Little Mountain, SC; Sister-In-Law, Bobbie McClary-Campbell (Eddie) of Florence; Special Friend, Caretha Brandyburg of Atlanta, GA, and a host of nieces and nephews. Condolences to family,friends and all who knew and loved my classmate, Cecil Ellison. Dr. Andrew "Andy" Heidt Ryan Jr., 72, died of Lewy Body Dementia, February 27, 2023. She loved her husband, Donald F. McLane, Sr., who she was married to for 65 years. May God continue to Bless, Comfort, and Keep his family close at heart. Love you both!! She had so much love to give that she often helped raise children that werent Jean W. McLane was born on August 10th, 1927to John R. Waites and Ethel H. Waites. All Rights Reserved. Moseley Funeral & Cremation Service | West Columbia SC funeral home and cremation Respect, Honor, Remember Barbara Ann Gantt Feb 27, 2023 Euba Young Stephenson Feb 24, 2023 John Louis Knight, Sr. Feb 24, 2023 Holon Dean Parks Feb 23, 2023 Jean McLane Feb 23, 2023 Anna N Sturtevant Feb 22, 2023 View All Obituaries | Join Obituary Email List He will never be forgotten for all the love he gave us. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. Our Dunbar Funeral Home Northeast location was opened in 2009. Located in Columbia, SC. Love you! Our prepaid plans are transferable to any of the qualifying Dignity Memorial providers in North America. Van Metre in 1922, stating: Our inspiration is to do the right thing at the right time in the right way, to do some things better than they were ever done before, to be courteous, to be an example, to work for love of the work, to anticipate requirements, to recognize no impediments, to master circumstances, to act from reason rather than rule, to be satisfied with nothing less than perfection. Born in Louiseville, Quebec, Canada, Karen was the daughter of Henry and Denise Albiez, and the granddaughter of Sen. Joseph Napoleon Caron. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. In her spare time, she loved watching soaps and westerns, going to the mountains and the beach and shopping. William L. Gladden, 90, of Elgin, died Monday, February 27, 2023. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. . Working with you on Last Saturday and wishing u a Happy Birthday. Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away today. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Funeral arrangement under the care ofLeevy's Funeral Home, Reid Chapel Ame Church 704 Gabriel St, Columbia, SC 29203. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. Our role is to provide the cremation service you desire in Seattle and nearby areas. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Born on November 30, 1942, in Tupelo, Mississippi, she was a daughter of the late Grover E. and Clara Mae Bynum. Columbia, SC Bostick-Tompkins Funeral Home Add Photos Add a Memory Charles Hoyt Whelchel On the morning of February 14, 2023, Charles passed away peacefully. .Go on & take your rest , rest in Heavenly Peace my friend, we love you. I will always remember you fondly. He departed this earthly journey on February 17, 2023. All Obituaries. Ann is preceded in death by her husband and love of her EubaYoung Stephenson, age 83 went to be with her Savior, Jesus Christ on Friday, February 24, 2023. Cynthias proud accomplishment was being a mother to her son Matthew. Processing/documentation fees apply to cash and credit transactions. Find a licensed provider nearest you and learn about the offerings in your area. Myers Mortuary & Cremation Services At Alpine Road | 2624 Alpine Road | Columbia, SC 29223 | Tel: 1-803-735-1205 | Home Home Obituaries All Obituaries About Us About Us Our Family Why Choose Us Testimonials Privacy Policy Services Services General Price List Cremation Packages Payment Center Location Alpine Road Koon Road Pre-Plan Pre-Arrangements Born in Columbia, South Carolina, on May 8, 1960, he was the youngest son of the late Bunyon Lee Kneece and Ola Cobb Kneece. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. We love you and we will miss you dearly. The first-born son of Hoyt and. Have questions or need a quote? Rest in Peace Good Brother! A memorial service for Alice Marie Maine will be held at a future date. Pearson's Funeral Home 4508 North Main Street, Columbia, SC, 29203 Get Directions 1-803-754-0663 | https://www.pearsonsfunerals.com 0 review Leave a review How can We Help? Mr.Vernon was lively funny and helped wherever he could. The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that make events difficult to handle. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. You were the same as long as I knew you. Cecil I am so saddened by your passing, but I know Gods got you. Born in Greenville, SC, on July 9, 1940, she was a daughter of Lula Turner Allison. Born September 1, 1940, in Great Falls, Montana, she was the daughter of the late Albert and Louise Hill Boles. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Request yours today. CANA-licensed crematory operators take great care. Gene Calvin Jones, 79, of Columbia died on Monday, February 20, 2023. That's why we offer every family we serve a 100% service guarantee. He was born in Lexington, SC to Joel and Della Bouknight. Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away. The funeral home office is open9:00 AM to 5:00 PMMonday through Saturday; closed Sundays and most major holidays. He ended his John Louis Knight Sr. ofWest ColumbiaWent to home to be with the Lord on Friday, February 24, 2023. Join our obituary notification email list. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. We remain committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations. Predeased by her brother H.E. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Giving guidance on Social Security survivors benefits. Funeral homes often submit obituaries as a service to the families they are assisting. Shives Funeral Home, Trenholm Road Chapel, is assisting the family. She could be described by few yet great words. Mailing Address: PO Box 65 Lugoff, SC 29078 Phone: (803) 408-8711 Fax: (803) 408-8713 CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Simple can still mean exceptional. Prices vary based on your selections. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Temples-Halloran Funeral & Cremation Services 5400 Bush River Rd, Columbia, SC (803) 772-1231 Send flowers. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Eubais preceded in death by her husband of 63 years David I. Stephenson, John Louis Knight Sr. ofWest ColumbiaWent to home to be with the Lord on Friday, February 24, 2023. Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. We stand ready to assist you. Take Your rest Mr.Vernon . Lindy Bouknight February 27, 2023 Columbia, South Carolina - Lindy Bouknight, 95, passed away on February 27, 2023. A funeral service will be held at 12:00 noon Friday, March 3, 2023 at Dunbar Funeral Home, Devine Street Chapel, with burial in Old Silent Grove Cemetery, Green Sea, SC. Reunions will never be the same.. Chip Hoefer. The family will receive friends one hour . A simple woman full of love. Cecil, my classmate, but most importantly my friend. Cremation is important in certain religions and cultures, and more and more people are choosing cremation over more traditional burial options, but most people arent familiar with all of their choices when it comes to cremation. Shives Funeral Home, Trenholm Road Chapel, is assisting the family and will announce further plans. Mrs. Alice Marie Maine, 82, of Columbia, passed away on Monday, February 20, 2023. Our honest service and commitment to excellence have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you in your time of need. Any day. Viewing Location: Leevy's Funeral Home 1831 Taylor Street Columbia, South Carolina Viewing Date & Time: Friday, March 3, 2023 / 2:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. Funeral Location: Smyrna Baptist Church 1186 Smyrna Church Road Springfield, South Carolina We know this is a stressful time, and our team at Dunbar Funeral Home - Northeast is here for you. . A visitation will be held at Dunbar Funeral Home, 3926 Devine St., on. Sisters: EubaYoung Stephenson, age 83 went to be with her Savior, Jesus Christ on Friday, February 24, 2023. Born in Mullins, SC, on February 17, 1944, she was a daughter of the late Lonnie Sawyer and Mary Davis Sawyer Rogers. She loved her family and her friends. She loved animals, particularly horses and dogs. For urgent needs outside of our office hours please call:(206) 722-1100to page the on-call Funeral Director. After the . Sign up for service and obituary updates. All Rights Reserved. May GOD give your family the peace that passes all understanding. Learn more about our funeral home near you. 2624 Alpine Rd, Columbia, SC (803) 735-1205 Send flowers. Mr. Vernon you was The Father and Grandfather of Elgin Post Office. Susan Ibbye Winders, 76 of West Columbia went home to be with the Lord Monday February 20 2023 She passed away at home with family by her side. Love you! Jean was a beloved member of Fairlawn UMC. Mrs. Mancil worked for many years at Denny Terrace Elementary School and was an Avon representative. Sunny. Pre-Planning Howard Johnson Obituary. West Columbia, SC Thompson Funeral Home at Greenlawn Memorial Park Monday, February 27, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory James Lee McCall Obituary of James Lee McCall James Lee McCall passed. SSG Joseph Ramon Agostini, Sr., US Army (Ret. Susan Ibbye Winders. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for JP Holley Funeral Home in Columbia, SC, US. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at Pearson's Funeral Home. We recommend calling: Phone (803) 754-0663 (803) 754-0663 Publish a free obituary .
Who Did Shaun White Play In Vampire Diaries, What Does E4 Mean On A Blood Pressure Monitor, Martha Duarte Esposa De Gustavo Rivera, Fort Mill News Shooting, Articles C