Crown Point is asking 21% Travel along Interstate 70 for about an hour to reach Downtown Kansas City. 66604, 1-3 Br 24, 2023 1.2 miles away Other Properties from Eucalyptus $525 Prospect Hills Our South Southeast 1 neighborhood location is a convenient place to live. 8AM The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. less than the average studio apartment in Become a carpenter. close. Her people skills are sadly lacking. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Water Included, Trash Removal Included, and Sewer Included included. 134 Apartments rental listings are currently available. {{^rating}} Time and distance from Crown Colony Apartments. Founded in 1854, Topeka has long played an important role in US history. If everyone else working there is as great as they are, I'm sure it's good place to live. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. YES, we're two blocks from the capital and a block from Topeka High. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Shawnee County Kansas Most Wanted. Scores provided by The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We will look into it right away. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. USD 501 Topeka School District Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We are a pet friendly community! We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco John's, Sbarro's, and Blind Tiger. Looking for more information? Email me listings and apartment related info. Quiet community with nice neighbors. Topeka Country Club dominates the northern part of this neighborhood. Crown Colony Apartments. Please try again. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed Crown Point Apartments is located in Topeka, Kansas in the 66609 zip code. Included. Friday If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! Welcome to Crown Point Apartments! Special Features 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Business Center With Meeting Rooms Close To Park Wifi Access Community Features Our South Southeast 1 neighborhood location is a convenient place to live. Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent, Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Monday My dishwasher was getting old and not cleaning well after a few years, and a new one was installed later that afternoon! This area is served by the Auburn-Washburn attendance zone. best of . * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed Crown Point Apartments is an apartment community located in Shawnee County and the 66609 ZIP Code. Displayed square footage is approximate. and They offer free DVD check out and free breakfast on Tuesday mornings. 1.6 mi, Topeka, The property features Studio - 2 rental units available starting at $425. Tuesday (Pet Deposit is $250 per pet. We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco Johns, Sbarros, and Blind Tiger. $885 - $1,395 USD: On the hunt for your new home in Topeka, KS? Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Updated: Mar 3, 2023 / 10:33 PM CST. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. She is rarely in the office. Always beware of. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. When you rent an apartment in Topeka, you can expect to pay as little as $955 or as much as $1,298, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. It's 3.2 miles southwest from the center of Topeka. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. You are allowed 2 pets per unit with a 35lb. Her people skills are sadly lacking. This area is served by the Topeka Public Schools attendance zone. There is a pool. A former Kansas City Public Library historian is bringing forth papers he's uncovered related to the 1981 Hyatt Skywalk collapse. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, youll be conveniently located near all the stores in the city and in quick proximity to the interstate. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality In Topeka, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Elmont Elementary, Wanamaker Elementary, and McCarter Elementary. The call came out around 5:30 p.m. for a fire at the Crown Point Apartments on SW Park Court in Topeka. Crown Colony. The complex also has phenomenal upkeep; the grounds are kept beautiful and maintenance was at my apartment within the hour whenever I had a request. We look forward to hearing back from you!! ", "Crown Colony is an excellent apartments and awesome management. Login. Transit Score measures access to public transit. We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. Consumer protection notice, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/f3Wqwz2VxXZqT4vZ7L48Jf4YxM1YbvHzfzbm8lKpIsA/117/image.jpg?p=1, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/uUyL5Pj1cVEcXE3JhMtH0Sbx4ZfFBIXPGwGGfNslTrE/117/image.jpg?p=1, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/yKDowjGBfRM3Mo_TUdQxqGKVgqztvC5hWsdC90mLURQ/117/image.jpg?p=1. $800/mo. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? . Our community is near to both Downtown Topeka and I-70 for easy travel and commuting. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Contact (785) 329-4536 Message Language: English Open Friday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Daniel Wahl Management. Additional Information About Crown Point Apartments. Crown Point Apartments is located in The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 66614, 1-3 Br According to descriptions of the killer at the time, he'd be close to 60-years-old now. Moving is tough for high school students! 2 acre lot. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Off-Street Parking parking available. USD 501 Topeka School District park south apartments are older apartments. You'll love. Sat-Sun Closed. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, polticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Crown Point Apartments en ForRent.com. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 3711 SW Park Ct S is a home located in Shawnee County with nearby schools including Jardine Elementary, Jardine Middle School, and Topeka High. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. YEARS IN BUSINESS (785) 266-8957. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Located at 715 SW Western Ave in Topeka, this community has much to offer its residents. Displayed square footage is approximate. Come check out Crown Point Apartments! There are also five parks within 5.6 miles, including Reinisch Rose Garden, Topeka Zoo, and Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium. Are you ready to get the ball rolling? Topeka is also a college town, home to Washburn University -- a public university established in 1865. Crown Point Apartments is within 6 minutes or 3.1 miles from Washburn University. We are a pet friendly community! By choosing our Topeka apartments for rent, you're choosing a life of abundance. I am very happy with my apartment and experience here. Learn more about rentals at Crown Point Apartments located at 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609. Come check out Crown Point Apartments! This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $895/mo. Come live at one of the top communities in Topeka, Kansas. Crown Colony Apartments 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka, KS 66606 $895 - 1,170 1-3 Beds Trianon Apartments & Townhomes 1316 SW 27th St, Topeka, KS 66611 $875 - 1,230 2-3 Beds (785) 329-4089 Misty Glen Apartments and Townhomes 3201 SW Randolph Ave, Topeka, KS 66611 $795 - 975 1-3 Beds (785) 329-2199 White Lakes Plaza 3733 SW Plaza Dr, Topeka, KS 66609 Crown Point Apartments 1 Day Ago 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609 1 Bed $652 (785) 329-4310 Virtual Tour Washburn South 1 Day Ago 2409 SW 21st St, Topeka, KS 66604 1 Bed $540 - $665 (785) 329-0524 Virtual Tour Southbrook Apartments 1 Day Ago 5201 SW 34th St, Topeka, KS 66614 1 Bed $680 - $780 (785) 329-0972 Virtual Tour Crown Apartments is located in Old Town in the city of Topeka. West Southwest 2 is a bustling neighborhood located along Interstates 470 and 70, bordered by the Kansas River to the north. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Renters will find they have plenty to do in West Southwest 2 with Gage Park, home of Topeka Zoo, located towards the center of town. The neighborhood of Old Town in Topeka lies just over an hours drive west of Kansas City along Interstate 70. they are under new owners doing pretty well renovating them. 2.2 mi, 1-3 Br Each apartment has a full-size washer and dryer. Maintenance people are also very kind and fix the problem immediately within hours.". Floor plans are artist's rendering. Come check out Crown Point Apartments! This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $652/mo. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. These features and much more are waiting for you. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Crown Point Apartments | Topeka KS English. 43. We can be your new home! Conveniently located near Dwight D. Eisenhower Hwy, Rasmussen University, and The Kansas Historical Society Nature Trail, Crown Colony Apartments in the perfect place to call home. We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). 0.3 mi, Topeka, This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 3 stories with 234 units. Crown Colony Apartments 900 SW Robinson Avenue, Topeka, KS 66606 (61 Reviews) $895 - $1,048/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (8) 1 Bed (4) 2 Beds (3) 3 Beds (1) 1 Bedroom Cambridge 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 585 sq. I live in a apartment complex that has swimming pools, ponds, adequate parking, but if a complex is not ran correctly the way they look are irrelevant, there should never be a time you can't contact anyone, there should always be a way to contact someone. To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. Excellent value & location. Get Crown Point Apartments can be contacted at (785) 266-8957. Crown Point Apartments is an apartment community located in Shawnee County and the 66609 ZIP Code. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed Crown Point Apartments is an apartment located in Shawnee County, the 66609 Zip Code, and the Jardine Elementary, Jardine Middle School, and Topeka High attendance zone. Crown Point Apartments has 5 parks within 5.3 miles, including Crane Observatory, Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium, and Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. I have lived here for four years. I have no complaints. Marshall Square has 26 apartments. Buy. The parking is really bad on the week end and it gets noisy in the middle of the night. And if I ever had any questions--maintenance helped me at anytime 24/7--with lock outs, etc anything you may need. There are 56 cheap apartments in Topeka, KS priced as low as $1,204. 24% more per month. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.2 miles. Junction City Kansas Townhouses ; Stone Pointe Manhattan Townhouses ; . 560 sqft. $895+ 4/5 stars based on 2 reviews. The South/Southeast 1 portion of Topeka contains mostly residential homes surrounded by retail stores, restaurants, and huge parks just three miles south of the state capital. We have Onsite Security and after-hours Emergency Maintenance!! BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Thank you! Topeka Single Family Homes for Sale Topeka Waterfront Homes for Sale Topeka Apartments for Rent Topeka Luxury Apartments for Rent Topeka Townhomes for Rent Topeka Zillow Home Value Price Index Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Crown Colony Apartments offers 1, 2, & 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Topeka, KS. Our community apartments are budget friendly. We partner with Cox Residential Services for Wifi. We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). Contact Address: 3711 SW Park South Ct Topeka, KS 66609 Phone Number: (785) 329-4310 Office Hours: Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 2209 N 119th St W, Wichita, KS 67223. Pet Rent is $25 per pet) Or sign in if you already have an account. I was going through a very rough time in my life. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 2 Beds The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 1bd. Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 show contact info Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7573203316 posted: 20 days ago updated: 15 days ago best of [?] BBB reports on known marketplace practices. I didn't end up moving to Crown Colony because none of the single bedroom apartments were available when I moved to the area, but I wanted to share about my experience with the folks in the leasing office. Page 1 of 5. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Apartments. The average rent in Topeka is $1,204. 123 Demo Street New York, NY 11225 (555) 555-5555. Blk B Haysville Industrial 2nd Additi Park Lot 2-6, Haysville, KS 67060. $795-$975 Contact us for a showing. The staff is very friendly & helpful. View All Hours 1 Bath This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Saturday, 10am - 3pm At Crown Point you will soon discover that we have the perfect place waiting for you. in my building there's a little bitty barking dog and it very rarely stops barking. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Top Pet Friendly apartments have specified that they accept pets and feature a number pet friendly amenities for renters with furry friends. Keep Email agent. 2.8 mi. Crown Point Apartments in Topeka, KS is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. There is a pool. Crown Colony also has a recycle bin for shredding confidential information. Home; Residential Listings; Application; Maintenance; FAQ; Contact; Telephone (316) 269-0909. most of the neighbors however are pretty inconsiderate , several loud stereos with 1000 watt amps, and very thinly insulated floors and ceilings. " and Scores provided by 5PM. $955-$1,385 We would love to have the opportunity to discuss your needs further, please let us know if you would like to schedule a day and time for a tour! Take a closer look at what we have to offer and more. The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. Resident Login Opens in a new tab Applicant Login Opens in a new tab. and Skip to main content Toggle Navigation. 2. 950 Sq Ft, Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Crown Colony Apartments is within 9 minutes or 4.4 miles from Washburn University. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The staff is friendly and helpful and the grounds and amenities are very well maintained. $638-$763 When I need something fixed, I don't have to wait long. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Apartments in Topeka, KS Under $800 (27 Apartments for Rent) Your message has been sent! TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - The person rescued from his third-floor balcony at the Crown Point apartments on SW Park South Ct said his personal property was thrown out of his window, into a.
How To Say You're Welcome In Hawaiian, Federal Prisons In Alabama, Mackenzie Scott Foundation Grant Application, 1989 Chevy Silverado Interior Door Pull Strap, Presenter Notes In Nearpod, Articles C