December 28, 2022 at 9:06 pm. Showtime PPV (click here for more information). Ed Breeze, EVP Rights at DAZN, said: After a stacked fall fight schedule on DAZN to close out 2021, DAZN commits as ever to maintaining that pace with our partners. left: 0; Finally, DAZN is awarded 2021 Apple TV App of the Year. } Would I watch Anthony Joshua vs. Jermaine Franklin on DAZN if I still had my subscription? In his last fight, Inoue anesthetized Paul The Baby-Faced Assassin Butler (34-3, 15 KOs) in the eleventh round, leaving Inoue with the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO 118-pound belts. Of course, when the email was sent, Ryan Garcias next fight was (and still is) slated to be on Showtime-PPV. The event will be live worldwide on DAZN (excluding New Zealand and Australia). We are starting 2022 with the announcement of Jaime Munguia vs. DMitrius Ballard on February 19 and Vergil Ortiz, Jr. vs. Michael McKinson on March 19. It provides fans with access to events, both live and on-demand, and is available in more than 200 countries and territories. Gassiev carried 238 pounds for todays encounter with U.S. import Mike Balogun in the Armenian capital of Yerevan. Watch The DAZN Boxing Show and live fights on DAZN. . Does tag team boxing have a future in the sport? .similar-video-thumb,.play-icon-responsive img, .must-read img { .addthis_sharing_toolbox.inline-post-share { Paramount+ with Showtime charges $11.99 a month (or $119.99 a year). The subscription renews automatically on March 17 of each year unless I take the affirmative step of cancelling it. Apple TV costs $6.99 a month. These fighters are the future of boxing, and we are delighted to continue to work with DAZN in 2022 on the upcoming events of these fighters, said Oscar De La Hoya, Chairman & CEO of Golden Boy. But our ambitions go beyond broadcasting. I said Im gonna have to go to Japan and fight.. DAZN launches in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Japan and the DAZN brand is established. Sat, Mar 04, 2023 9PM ET / 6PM PT.