Ada MI, 49301 Dallas Morning News editorials are written by the paper's Editorial Board and serve as the voice and view of the paper. Sometimes thats about our journalism. Your Views 6301 Michigan Ave. Cheboygan, MI 49721 I wonder who the next victim will be. [email protected], The website of the Clerical-Technical Union of Michigan State University. https://www.facebook.com/The-Recorder-225146884215718/, https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Central-Hispanic-News/134290776623835, https://www.facebook.com/JacksonCitizenPatriot/. Find editorial staff email addresses, social media pages and more. UPDATE: Tornado watch issued until 3 p.m. Roselle man in custody in 2021 shooting of North Prospect Avenue motorist, Epps 'doing better' after hospitalization, Bob's buzzer beaters | 'What a game. 155 Michigan St. N.W. Heavy snow and gusty winds ramp up after 5pm through. The Detroit Free Press is the largest daily newspaper in Detroit, Michigan, USA. www.michronicleonline.com, The Midland Daily News John Chase, Palm Harbor, Fla. 201 E. Exchange St. Fax: 313-961-6598 120 E. Lenawee St. Detroit Free Press Letter to the Editor Policy All writers must provide full name, full home address and day and evening telephone numbers. The bus driver paid no attention, nor did the busload of male passengers until he exited. Then there was the time when the Free Press spiked Carl Wolff's review of Mitch's Five People You Meet in Heaven. Fax: 616-546-4200 Reducing the amount of money spent on education is bound to diminish the quality of education and what does that say about our priorities? In this issue, you will also find nods to Womens History Month. Metro Times readers Albion, MI 49224 Pleasant, MI48858 Ludington, MI 49431 * indicates required. We want to hear from you. 133 N. Winter St. To contact a reporter for this story, email Howard Alexander or call 250-309-5343 or email the editor.You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a . 615 W. Lafayette [email protected], Grand Haven Tribune Opinion - Detroit Free Press Opinion Brian Dickerson Nancy Kaffer Submit a Letter to the Editor Opinion: Don't expect schools to educate children on Black history Kevin Cokley As a professor in. 48 W. Huron 2020 The Detroit News, a Digital First Media Newspaper. Greenville, MI 48838 Recorder of Deeds. Enter all required contact and verification information. Fax: 734-242-0937 Readers respond to the Supreme Court hearing. Manistee, MI 49660 Having just returned to metro Detroit after being gone for a couple of decades, I was at a bit of a disadvantage. Toledo, OH 43660 Muskegon, MI 49443 www.grandhaventribune.com, The Grand Rapids Press Letter to the Editor | Poor need services most, Letter to the Editor | Leonard got a raw deal. Nixon's motive was corroborated in 1995 by Nixon's other aide, John Ehrlichman, during an interview with Dan Baum, author of Smoke and Mirrors, when he told Baum, "Look, we understood we couldn't make it illegal to be young or poor or black in the United States, but we could criminalize their common pleasure. All rights reserved. Thank you for your comprehensive reporting on this issue. www.ludingtondailynews.com, The Macomb Daily Fax: 810-767-7403 Holland, MI 49423 The restaurant must have been around long enough to get its bearings and work out the kinks. Mt. [email protected], Sturgis Journal www.battlecreekenquirer.com, The Bay City Times President Nixon's chief of staff, H.R. The Cook County Clerk's office said that lead to a major delay in election results reporting. Also: A G.O.P. www.monroenews.com, The Morning Sun 77 F, Mostly Cloudy. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. More. Letters to the Editor One morning recently, this 71-year-old teacher, author and historian looked across the Woodward bus aisle and witnessed a man publicly masturbating. www.miningjournal.net, Metro Times https://www.facebook.com/JacksonCitizenPatriot/ The board considers a broad range of topics and is overseen by the Editorial. I was new to my role as editor of the magazine and was still getting acquainted with its content when Hour Media 's president, John Balardo, asked me my ideas for 2022's Restaurant of the . Support the educational mission of the independent, nonprofit Detroit Jewish News Foundation. P.O. We receive far more than we can print, so we try to publish the most representative, interesting, and provocative. Lord, maybe the Mayans were right after all! RT @GaryMiles_DN: Sale ends tomorrow! Please, spread the word. www.themorningsun.com, The Muskegon Chronicle The key is to devise a system that recognizes this while not appearing to ". Fax: 989-725-6376 https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Central-Hispanic-News/134290776623835, Escanaba Daily Press The Detroit News Letters, Editorial Page 615 W. Lafayette Detroit, MI, 48226 Fax: 313-222-6417 www.detroitnews.com [email protected] El Central 4124 W. Vernor Hwy Detroit, MI 48209 Phone: 313-841-0100 https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Central-Hispanic-News/134290776623835 Escanaba Daily Press 600 Ludington St. Escanaba, MI 49829 Fax: 906-786-3752 Fax: 313-224-8009 Opinion. Howell, MI, 48843 Subscribe today! Click below to see everything we have to offer. [email protected], Gaylord Herald Times All letters to the editor relating to the Nov. 8 election must be submitted to the Beloit Daily News by Nov. 28. STICKY by Ashley Woods Branch 15 March Detroit 2023 The Jewish News, All rights reserved. Newspaper boxes along Main Street in downtown Springfield,. Just as I decided to give up and hop the first Greyhound out by dusk the next day after watching the horrifying 11 p.m. TV news. @bennyjohnson / Twitter screen shot; Kamil Krzaczynski / Getty Images. "People would have put an asterisk by his name if he would've broken [the record]," Mike Davis said after the game. Hannity Has Mic Drop Moment with 3 Words as Lori Lightfoot Loses Election: 'Sorry. One Heritage Drive, Suite 100 This editor will care equally about new businesses and those that have demonstrated longevity and resilience across decades. Kate Walsh, the editor-in-chief of Hour Detroit, talks the March 2023 issue including Restaurant of the Year, Womens History Month, cabins, and camps. Bad Axe, Michigan 48413 cheboygannews.com, The Daily Mining Gazette detroit news letter to the editor. Just as my sleeping pill was about to take me out of my misery (watching the roaches crawl on the ceiling and seeing another brutalized image staring back at me), I heard this music. [email protected], Albion Recorder Also: Israels path; those who changed Georgia politics; transcending limits; mourning Spencer the dog. http://www.lansingcitypulse.com, Other Michigan newspapers: Lansing, MI 48912. If you have thoughts or opinions on what is happening in your local community, California, the nation or the world, let us know. He can be reached at [email protected] or at 218-844 . Appreciated the recent News Hit "Mess of suppression" (May 9) regarding voter. Phone: 269-345-3511 www.dailypress.net, The Flint Journal https://www.mlive.com/grand-rapids-muskegon/ Also: Marjorie Taylor Greenes dream of a national divorce; war photographers; book bans. Nettie Jones, Detroit, Sorry this is somewhat late (it took time to recover from the mild shock), but unless I've been hallucinating more than usual lately, I believe the estimable Jack Lessenberry mentioned in a recent column (April 18) that Alger Hiss had once been a spy for the Soviets. Box 368 Letter from the Editor: Minor changes at newsstands highlight the way your preferences keep evolving Published: Jan. 26, 2023, 8:00 a.m. If the suppressive rules regarding training of third-party groups pass both houses of the Legislature, this law will ensure that fewer minorities are registered this voting season. Fax: 231-843-4011 1807 S Neil St (at Fox Drive), Champaign, IL 61820, 3354 Big Pine Trl Ste C, Champaign, IL 61822. www.thedailynews.cc, The Daily Tribune Letters should be 200 words or less and are subject to condensation. Email Address * First Name . www.petoskeynews.com While we wait for that warmer weather to arrive, consider taking a local escape to our Restaurant of the Year for dinner and perhaps even an overnight stay at the hotel it resides in. Increasingly its about how we engage with you across multiple formats and continue to evolve to adapt to our readers changing needs and preferences. For more information, call Victoria Miller at 1-313-433-1079. Staying current is easy with Crains news delivered straight to your inbox. Phone: 517-548-2000 Fax: 989-354-2096 spiritual meaning of someone stealing from you. www.aodonline.org, Michigan Chronicle Escanaba, MI 49829 Phone: 616-490-8668 The Sunday edition is entitled the Sunday Free Press. Illinois 91, Michigan 87 (FINAL, 2OT) Jury quickly finds Murdaugh guilty of murder of wife, son. All betting content is intended for an . https://www.mlive.com/kalamazoo/, Latino Press Newspaper boxes along Main Street in downtown Springfield, Mass., add a little color to a dreary day. Send letters (250 words or less, please) to 733 St. Antoine, Detroit, MI 48226; faxes to 313-961-6598; e-mail to [email protected]. But I went there anyway just to see what it was all about. Readers react to a Times investigative report. E-mail your letter . Grand Haven, MI 48417 Reader critical of Belton ISD over actions to remove vulgar books. P.O. Stay up-to-date with the Detroit Jewish News! [email protected], The Saginaw News [email protected], Oakland Press Opinion Editorials Columnists Send a Letter to the Editor Submit an Opinion article. Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:00 am, I read with interest Jack Lessenberry's article, "True colors in Lansing" (May 11). Fax: 313-222-6417 75 Maple St. We kill off the native creatures, drain the swamps, cut down the forests, poison the rivers and lakes, dig huge holes, deplete the soil and foul the . Ann Arbor, MI 48104 My go-to person was then-newly appointed Dining Editor Dorothy Hernandez, formerly Hours managing editor, who had been writing about food for years with Hour as well as other local and national publications, including Eater, Thrillist, and Midwest Living. Letters to the Editor. Stay up-to-date with the Detroit Jewish News! The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Oct 18, 2022. Subscribe to our Newsletter. Fax: 906-786-3752 Metro Times readers https://www.facebook.com/The-Recorder-225146884215718/, The Alpena News The Times' letters to the editor are a collection of reader opinions, representing a wide range of perspectives on current issues. www.ironwoodglobe.com Port Huron, MI 48061 Nixon signed the 1971 Controlled Substances Act, which included marijuana on its most restrictive "schedule." www.toledoblade.com, West Michigan Christian News "Oh, my God!" Fax: 989-269-6435 Letter to the Editor | What's family view of shooting? One of Editor & Publishers 10 That Do It Right 2021. Letters, Editorial Page I had been reading about the citys growing culinary scene throughout my time away, but with all that goes into moving a family 600 miles and starting a new job (first in the companys custom publishing division, then at Hour Detroit), I hadnt had much time for fine dining. [email protected], Port Huron Times-Herald Letters can be dropped off or mailed to The State News at 435 E. Grand River Ave., East Lansing, MI 48823, or faxed to (517) 432-3075. I've never been able to figure out Mr. Albom's enormous appeal. Flint, MI 48502 Millions of readers are coming to our offerings every month in these ways. Letters to the Editor Senate Bill 434 would be bad for majority of Texans By DONALD LEGATE Mar 1, 2023 2 I am adamantly opposed to Senate Bill 434, as it could negatively affect every person who does not own beachfront property. It primarily serves Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Washtenaw, and Monroe counties. Full-year digital subscription to The News for $1 a month: http://bit.ly/DetNews23 Subscribers receive: Full digital access 7 . Feb 17, 2023 As chair of the Nominations and Elections Committee of the GVR Board I would like to encourage all members to take some time to learn about the candidates asking for your vote in the. Feb 18, 2023. Amounts between 6"-9" expected. Devlyn Brooks is the publisher of the Detroit Lakes Tribune, Perham Focus and Wadena Pioneer Journal, and their associated websites. Letter: Daylight saving time is patriotic Letters: Daylight savings time and patriotism, COVID, guns, Biden and the GOP Letter: Republican hypocrisy is wearing thin Letter: Changing daylight . Be sure to include your full name, address, and a telephone number for confirmation purposes. www.macombdaily.com, Manistee News Advocate For information on how to send a letter-to-the-editor of Michigan newspapers: Battle Creek Enquirer Big Rapids Pioneer Cadillac News Clinton Township Daily Tribune Detroit Free Press Detroit News Escanaba Daily Press Grand Haven Tribune Herald-Palladium Holland Sentinel - Submit to [email protected] Houghton Daily Mining Gazette Huron Daily Tribune Ionia Sentinel 249 W. Washington St. A2 Outlook starts your Monday off with all the local Ann Arbor news you need to know. Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am. Exactly what Paul Weyrich envisioned, as you mention. Health data privacy laws should be updated. Ironwood, MI 49938 Meet and connect with the newsroom staff of The Detroit News. 33 McCollum St. We reserve the right. His writing is amateurish, and the stories he tells are mawkish to the extreme. Fax: 616-754-8559 One has only to recall the 2005 incident where he concocted his sighting of two former Michigan State University basketball players at an MSU game, even inventing details of what they were wearing. Name and city of residence will be published with the letter. Because of space limitations, letters that are 250 words or less will be given priority. One other fact mentioned by Ms. Dossin in her testimony before the House Redistricting and Elections Committee is that minority citizens prefer to register with third-party organizations rather than with public agencies. Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:00 am. Letters section is called Feedback. To submit viasnail mail: City Pulse, 1905 E. Michigan Ave. , Lansing, MI 48912 Fax: (517) 371-5800 (Please include your name, address and telephone number so we can reach you.
1979 Parade All American Football Team, Articles D