But how can he find her if he doesnt even know what she looks like?He thought of Rose. Part 4 of Memento. A young CIA agent Operator Narvin, soon finds out the young twenty year old hes just taken in doesnt know shes a time lady or that shes half Gallifreyan. " and shagging under the mistletoe." Amy, who had her head ducked inside her closet digging around in her old jumpers, jumped and smacked her head on the underside of the shelf. It sounded even more pathetic out loud. When the whole world turns crimson in Autumn, he's far too good to resist. Who are the Silence? Doctor Who | Adventure 11th Doctor Charlotte Amy Rory River. It was made clear This is the story of how a creative and fiery red-headed Scot came What if Timelords and Timeladies had soulmates? And a vampire queen who wants the Doctor to join her clan. My little tribute to the great actress who is sadly no longer with us. Clara is the physical personification of Murphy's Law and we all know the doctor loves chaos. If I dont make it - if we cant save Rose - dont bother with my body, because Im not going to regenerate. First of all this is not a story and I know that many will not like it but it's just a crazy fan who liked the plot that see more stories with this plot.As it says in the title Rose Tyler was a future regeneration of River Song and in a way they would meet again. After their return from a parallel world, the Doctor, Amy, Natalie and K9 join forces with Jack Harkness and Gwen Cooper to solve the mystery of the Miracle that erased death. No- no- a Legend! doctor. The Doctor lets the older Amy into the TARDIS at the end of The Girl Who Waited. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (257), Eleventh Doctor & Clara Oswin Oswald (117), The Doctor (Doctor Who)/Clara Oswin Oswald (60). Another Auton duplicate? Ari is most assuredly one of them. I've played with this idea for so long. This is their story. The Doctor, Graham, Ryan and Yaz get fish and chips. So, it's says /reader but that because it's my first time trying ta tag something soooooo. The Doctor and Sarah Jane - the best of the best. Please consider turning it on! Two dimensions. He can no longer deny the fact that hes dangerous and that, contrary to the belief of people around him, he is not a brave man. (Indicated in the title which Doctor for each. Em uma de suas frias, ele substitudo por Jensen, o mdico que era obstetra, e que . Mentions of Ten/Rose, one sided Martha/Ten. 5.2K 261 49. When I awoke today suddenly nothing happenedBut in my dreams I slew the dragonAnd down this beaten pathAnd up this cobbled laneI'm walking in my own footsteps once again. Rose Tyler and her son, Irvin, receive a TARDIS blue envelope through a crack in a wall. How long have you lived in Amberpoint again? It was everything she dreamed of, until one day when tragedy struck. That said, we have a responsive version of bluepurple ready to go! When the TARDIS mysteriously vanishes, the Doctor and Amy Pond are left stranded on a futuristic human colony. Rory and the Doctor experience some confusing sexual tension while Amy is away on a spa day. What this means for you if you're still using the current "bluepurple" skin: we will be removing this skin entirely. What if that's why the Doctor is traveling all across the universe? Im telling you what to do if I die. Human AU: Prompt - River teaching 11 how to kiss, and 11 ends up kissing River really leaving River silent and flustered for a moment, "This is where we've always been heading, you and I." All he sees is her flaming red hair, and then he wakes with a start, finding his own hands in his hair. She wouldnt change it at all. A blind Doctor, his six-year-old daughter, Jack Harkness, and Millennia take an Odyssean journey into an extremely hostile and unexplored region of space, in a race against time to find the cure for a diseased Rose Tyler. The noise of chatting barely subsided. reader)Word Count: 1,001 wordsBased on the song: Dance with Me Wallis, Three songs by Sleeping at Last that would describe a relationship with the Eleventh Doctor. All he sees is her flaming red hair, and then he wakes with a start, finding his own hands in his hair. This life of yours is filled with blood, with pain and death and woes; every day you spin this wheel and the danger for you grows. 'Jack immediately began CPR on both hearts, desperate for that gasp of air that signalled a restoration of life. All he knew was that she meant a great deal to him, an enormous deal to him, that he probably loved her in whatever way, and above all else, he knew she'd keep his head on straight. The Doctor hasn't slept since the Angels recalled her to Division. There's a mutual attraction and John will stop at nothing to make sure Clara is his forever. Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/4/2018 - 12th Doctor, Bill P. - Complete. Or at least thats what he's trying to tell himself. But their ticket may only be one way. IN WHICH THEY BOTH EXPERIENCE AN EPIC LOVE THAT WILL LAST FO ' A little girl escapes the Time War when the Timelords return in "End of Time Part 2. But, what ifInstead of crashing to 1996 Leadworth, everyone's favourite Time Lord crashed in Hell? #angst #characterswatchtheshow #comfort #doctor # . On the first day of the month, she wakes up and smells cinnamon. Prompt from Doctorwithaspoon on AO3. Many people just appeared in the same room, people from the Wizarding World, some of the Avengers, and the people from Doctor Who. Clara has a brilliant idea, at least in her mind it's brilliant, for Halloween. AU 9/Rose 10/Rose 11/Rose. Warnings: Nightmares, general distress, implied eating disorder, implied depression, implied suicide thoughts. Leave me and run away as fast as you can. you wake up in an unfamiliar room and an unfamiliar body, and so does the doctor, but she doesn't notice, or care! Her father ran through time. , , . # 11. Every night they had the same dream. But the night sky might as well be made of falling leaves, the sad smile Amy gives them. DoctorWhump! Clara helps to pick up the pieces. The Doctor coming back for her is always accompanied by a rush of the wind. ~A Starling Chron. "She breathes him in deeply and he smells like Autumn. The only thing the Doctor does know is that he thinks of her everyday. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, they are both idiots who like eachother lol, The Doctor (Doctor Who) Is Bad at Feelings, theonlymysteryworthsolving (impossible_ozzie), clara has a very obvious crush on the doctor, this is a follow up to the bells of st john prequel, Post-Episode: s07e14 The Name of the Doctor, Spoilers for Episode: s07e14 The Name of the Doctor, tfw when your patient looks exactly like ur dead fiance, I never wanted anything from you, except everything you had, The Doctor (Doctor Who)/Clara Oswin Oswald, Other characters are alluded to (Missy/Danny/Other Doctors), what does it feel like when you turn on a light, Alternate Universe - Beauty and the Beast Fusion, but still manages to make an incredible speech, Post-Episode: s07e05 The Angels Take Manhattan, I really wish they'd put the concept of the Doctor's sentiment in the episode, but I guess that's what fanfiction is for, The Last Time Lord and the Impossible Girl {Modern Edition}. Teaspoon Admin on 2020.09.13 - 01:20PM, Errors posting stories We'll make it. The Doctor and Clara Oswald. They were close friends with a time traveling alien that changes his face every couple of years. Instead you smiled, past, present, future, Doctor. And Ari? Complications arise when other parties want them for themselves. The multiverse is messy. 'Doctor, you can't do this. previously called Gadget. THE GIRL HE KNEW IS GONE Please consider turning it on! , , , . Rose suddenly finds herself face to face with a regenerated Doctor and has to confront her own feelings. (you wouldn't call a stranger "darling girl" now would you). Definitely his room. "Twin Flames; Two souls that are always meant to be together. John is driving back from Edinburgh and sees River the side of the road and offers her a ride. The doctor finds the idea of Rory having feelings for him to be assured hijinks ensues This is a Rory/Eleven doctor fanfic so that's what you're getting dude-man This is a highschool au/ normie au ( the doctor isn't an alien, although that'd be pretty cool) . In which an amnesiac witch actually has a lot more to her than she or anyone else knows. Youre a story! He was busy with looking for god knows what, you where in such a good mood when all of the sudden you felt it. 'He's all the way from Devon, so 'Anything else Mrs Patrice said was lost under the ruckus. The Doctor Who Drabble Files by badly_knitted (Teen) The Eleventh Doctor is an incarnation of the Doctor, the protagonist of the BBC science fiction television programme Doctor Who.He is played by Matt Smith in three series as well as five specials. , . because sometimes you just need a doccy who hug ya know? Lux Swan is the younger sister of Emma Swan by four years. That was until he received Clara Oswald as a patient. She wanted to be This is probably related to the fix put into place to address posting new stories, and our engineer will be looking into it. Yes it's an oc insert; however, they are g/n and they basically just get called a nickname they made up on a whim. Amongst starlight trips to Soho and lazy days in southern France, theres only so much Amy and the Doctor can to take their minds off the inescapable heat. Harry is well, she's not sure why any of this is happening. Pretty much only Tenrose, Whouffle and Whouffaldi. doctorwhofanfiction. They won't take it. While Rose has no desire to deal with the trauma her Tardis has another way of dealing with it entirely. Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,649 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 13 - Published: Oct 9, 2012 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III. The Doctor asked you to move back to his room, after all, it was both of yours. ETA: as of 9:30pm UTC, this is fixed. The doctor finds a young girl who believes she is human, but she is not, she is more than that, she is a child of Gallifrey. Pairings: Rory/ Amy implied. We're looking into it and will update when we have more information. "What is it Pond?" Chaos as well as learning how to tiptoe around a distraught Doctor. Someone else? Please consider turning it on! Well let's just say that now he knows what River means. A perfectly unimportant human. Nor is he a good man. What would have happened if the Victorian version of Clara was the one who became the full-time companion? Aliens. Dimension hopping Rose Tyler gets stuck in a universe that still had Time Lords and is taken to Gallifrey by the Celestial Interventions Agency. The phrase 'there is someone out there for everyone' rings true for the Time Lords. Rory/ 11th Doctor friendship. Rose and the doctor, a few (happy) chapters of metacrisis and Rose's life together showing what happened in Pete's world for over a century. He didn't know how long he kept going, but by the time both his hands were completely numb, he realised there was absolutely nothing to be done.The Doctor was dead.~ ~, The Doctor's temporary death causes temporary chaos for Jack and Rose [Prompt: Temporary death]. , , . It put her brain on the edge of an idea and her tongue ready to burst out with the answer. Eleventh Doctor/You (61) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (326) Angst (198) Reader-Insert (175) Hurt/Comfort (124) Romance (65) Fluff and Angst (62) Or are you just glad I helped you find him?' In which the Doctor takes you to a snowy forest. You get hurt and the Doctor takes care of you. He is looking for his bonded. Well, this is that story. The feeling of longing fading as the dream fades too. 'No, please,' he gasped. The only thing he has in his pocket worth anything is the Sonic Screwdriver. There's a small town. BUT SHE IS STILL A PAWN Clara interrupts the Doctor in the library. Find out who she is herself. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He was incredibly skinny with messy brown hair and deep brown eyes, which were currently scanning the room as if searching for something. What does it have to do with schedules? First of all this story is not my own, but she deserves to have more recognitionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7697453/1/A-Golden-Rose. youve never had a new years kiss before. Without a fear "To love someone is a choice that you have to be willing to make every single day.". But tonight, he broke all the promises hes ever made. Doctor Who x Reader one shot I wrote for my creative writing class. And he didn't want to lose her. Not to you." For one thing, there are far too many familiar faces on the outer-space steam train than he had ever been expecting. There are a lot of things this young time lady needs to learn and it would be highly irresponsible to just let her go on her way. She had been the first person to figure out my feelings for him, so knowing that she simply didn't respect them enough to. A reunion story in four acts:Act I: IntroAct II: PrologueAct III: The ReunionAct IV: The Story Continues, Prompt: You look like you could use a hug. Into an older version of a former self. A magic mad man, fell from the sky in a bl. After a moment, his gaze rested on Rose, stopping briefly before moving off. TICK TOC Alice Pond, adopted sister of Amelia Pond. Contains graphic self harm and will contain graphic bdsm scenes when I've rewritten them (more warnings/tags added when thats done). Rose Tyler returns into her original universe to find the Doctor - again. Now. And she knows what happens to anything that holds the image of an Angel 2005 companions and 13 watch Doctor who and finally get all the answers (most of the answers). It all started as a nice and boring day at the beach. You must have been moving in your sleep because your legs are tangled in the duvet. ), /I don't take requests, but suggestions in the comments are welcome./, Prompt: You look like you could use a hug. Middle of nowhere, something goes wrong and maybe not everything is as it seems. 5 pages Completed October 13, 2018 lonely.neko. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. No scrap that, that would be completely rubbish. A collection of drabbles set in the Doctor Who universe. Please let me wake up. Eighth Doctor (1140) Ninth Doctor (5760) Tenth Doctor (20844) Eleventh Doctor (3921) Twelfth Doctor (586) Thirteenth Doctor (159) Fourteenth Doctor (1) Fifteenth Doctor (0) Other Doctors (850 . While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This archive currently hosts 43610 stories and 5009 authors . Why is Clara Oswald the Impossible Girl? Doctor. Doctor Who | Reader Eleventh Doctor | Fanfiction Fantasy Romance Kiss Friend Love Doctor Sad Mystery Depression Fanfic 11th 11th Doctor. The Doctor is feeling lonely after the loss of The Ponds and Clara Oswald. Language: English Words: 776 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 2 . Rory misinterprets his feelings towards Amy as romantic leading to a misunderstanding. "Exactly!" I. because sometimes you just need a doccy who hug ya know? He can no longer deny the fact that hes dangerous and that, contrary to the belief of people around him, he is not a brave man. When they are attacked by aliens, Rory and the Doctor get separated from Amy and have to deal with things on their own. His Soulmate. What's one harmless little kiss? Scenes from an Eorzea that's just a little bit more wibbly-wobbly, Title inspired by Make Up Your Mind (Florence +the Machine). Hurt/Comfort (13) Dark (11) Anal Sex (10) Smut (10) Other tags to include . happy end. "What could've been in Rory's room during s6ep12 "The God Complex". 'Are you? I will accept requests, so please REQUEST SOME STUFF. Its vast and all-encompassing, but theres one thing always stuck at the center of it: The Doctor, in the TARDIS, with Rose Tyler, just as it should be. Pairings: Rory/ 11th Doctor friendship, Rory/11 in plutonic bdsm, Rory/Amy. Some are SFW and some are NSFW. Requests can "You're my fantastic girl, Nina Rose." When The Doctor runs into an old friend, who had been previously assumed dead, it's both a relief and terrifying. Eyes wide in alarm Amy pushed the door open, unthinking, only knowing the Doctor was hurt and she'd had enough of it. WHO am I? Revenant// a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead. Standing out on the rings of Akhaten, the Doctor stumbles upon a world where the people deal in sentiment, where valuable possessions act as currency and money is obsolete. Everything always gets complicated around him and the people he cares for. A magic mad man, fell from the sky in a bl "Might fuck around and save some people." Not without a key, not without me knowing about you, no one., The question hurt. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (148), Doctor Who: Eighth Doctor Adventures - Various Authors (2), Eleventh Doctor/Amy Pond/Rory Williams (39), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (21), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, sex pollen except amy is having none of it, Older Amy Pond (Episode:s06e10 The Girl Who Waited), Post-Episode AU: s06e10 The Girl Who Waited, eleven/amy trying to find each other again, there might be more than one chapter to this actually, back when i was convinced there was going to be an entire smith-era 60th anniversary special, and it makes me sad that it's never going to happen, The Age of Paradox- Book 2.5: Miracle Day, Jenny (Doctor Who: The Doctor's Daughter), laughing at some of these suggested tags i mean honestly, I Wrote This While Listening To The Weeknd, Pre-Episode: s05e10 Vincent and The Doctor, but still manages to make an incredible speech, Post-Episode: s07e05 The Angels Take Manhattan, I really wish they'd put the concept of the Doctor's sentiment in the episode, but I guess that's what fanfiction is for, Episode: s08e08 Mummy on the Orient Express, amy and twelve have an iconic scottish argument, I have been thinking about writing this one for ages, The Doctor & Clara Oswin Oswald Friendship, but i have a whole headcanon this happened anyway, I had this in my head for ages and it wouldn't go away, aka that time in Britain some guy tried to kill the king, so for 400 years we've been celebrating by burning his effigy, Episode: s12e04 Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror, Episode: s13e04 Village of the Angels (Doctor Who), Episode: s07e05 The Angels Take Manhattan, Standing Out Under String Lights and Constellations. powerfulfemalelead. It starts with the events of 'Rose' and goes through the series. Scene rewrites, smut, hurt/comfort etcetc Roseten: 1, 5, 9, 13, 17,Whouffle: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 19, 20, 22, 25Whouffaldi: 3, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 23, 24. We'll see. She had missed him, it was true. And thats far from the last threesome they have. Please consider turning it on! doctor who fanfiction 11th doctor hurt. Reader-Insert. 11th Doctor x sad reader. neither has the doctor. She lived for years just a jumble of one shots for my favorite DW characters that i dont see much of. Eleven is not okay; and Rory wants, no needs to help him. Action Fanfiction Romance. What about River? It's up to Rose to figure out how to get him back before it's too late. Until one particular run-in with a man only known as the Doctor changed the course of her life. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (62), Eleventh Doctor & Amy Pond & Rory Williams (14), Thirteenth Doctor & Yasmin Khan & Graham O'Brien & Ryan Sinclair (9), the doctor and master have years of angst and i love it, I don't think I'm capable of writing Seven and Ace without making both of their lives miserable, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Episode Fix-It: s04e08 Silence in the Library, Liv Chenka & Eighth Doctor & Helen Sinclair, Post-Episode: Legend of the Sea Devils (Doctor Who), Pre-Episode: The Power of the Doctor (Doctor Who), Loop 23:57: Dan Lewis Reveals that Yasmin Khan Likes the Doctor (Doctor Who: Eve of the Daleks), Doctor doesnt acknowledge it until after sea devils tho, Thirteenth Doctor & Yasmin Khan & Graham O'Brien & Ryan Sinclair, Tenth Doctor & Thirteenth Doctor & Donna Noble, The Doctor (Doctor Who) Uses They/Them Pronouns, for every failing sun, there's a morning after, Eleventh Doctor & Amy Pond & Rory Williams, hints at preslash between the three of them, all torture does happen offscreen but it is for sure happening currently within the story, The Doctor (Doctor Who) Uses He/Him She/Her and They/Them Pronouns, see warnings at start of relevant chapter, because I can't be fucked to research shit, I probably lost the plot writing some of those, Probably also lost it while writing these tags, No beta we die like uhm whatever Who character doesn't come constantly back to life, or whatever you can call my small dip into insanity, don't come here expecting everything to be nice and calm.
Shenzhen Io Gen Command, Do You Capitalize Family In The Smith Family, Accident On Route 70 Yesterday, Pioneer Woman Chicken Stuffing Casserole, Articles D