Winds light and variable.. Clear skies. In an emergency protective order filed Oct. 15, 2020, Summers mother wrote of Wells, He drinks and throws things am afraid of being hurt. For one thing, weve got bears, and wild dogs, and weve got druggies who come around to other peoples houses all hours of the night. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium Donald Joseph Wells Ooltewah, TN (Collegedale) AGE 60s AGE 60s Donald Joseph Wells She was planting flowers with her mother and grandmother, and she wanted to go into the house wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys, Donald Wells told WSMV. He said he and his wife have been looking at photos of potential suspects. I cant be alone for some reason. This pain wont go away. When Lawson pulled into the Clinch Valley VFD parking lot, Winter pulled in behind them and spoke to the couple. Donald Wesley Wells spoke to the Times News about the circumstances surrounding his daughter's disappearance and what has been happening to him; his wife, Candus; and their three sons since. Moonshine, meth, two BB pistols resembling real firearms, and a set of brass knuckles were among the items seized during a Hawkins County Sheriff's Office traffic stop shortly before midnight on New Year's Eve, resulting in two arrests. One of you asked during a previous briefing, what is the standard amount of time it takes for a case like this to be resolved. Hawkins County School officials are now formulating a plan on how to address any fears and anxiety that Summer's disappearance may create for students and parents. We are learning more details about the father of missing Hawkins County five-year-old Summer Wells. Don, who wasn't home when the July 18 interview was conducted, has been active on social media. I find myself doing that too. But this was like 5:30 in the evening, which makes me think someone was laying in wait. Summer Moon-Utah Wells, only 5-years-old, went missing from her rural Tennessee home in Beech Creek on June 15, 2021. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. OBITUARY Iva Morelock May 1, 1926 - October 27, 2011 Iva Marie Morelock , 85, born May ,1926, Beech Creek Community, Rogersville, Hawkins County TN. Winds light and variable. The release said the deputy identified the driver as Donald Wells, the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. Hawkins County, TN June 18, 2021, Donald Wells: I was at work, but from what my wife has told me, her, and her mother, and Summer were planting flowers by her grandmas trailer, which is about 20 feet from the house. I just appreciate everybody for their efforts because I know theyre trying hard. They inherited her house and have lived there ever since. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. was reported missing. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. A Hawkins County woman is facing multiple charges after allegedly firing gunshots at her boyfriend, who then fled to a neighbors yard and hid in an outdoor doll house. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. It didnt bother me to do that whatsoever. Invalid password or account does not exist. I try to be around good people and listen to what they say, and what God says. There was a problem saving your notification. I went down to the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we havent seen her since.. Anderson then fled the scene without stopping, traveling north on Phipps Bend Road. Contributed Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since last Tuesday. No other details regarding his arrest have been released. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Summer Wells Tennessee Missing Updates and Discussions. She just has to be outside. Rose Marie Bly went missing in St. Croix, Wisconsin on August 21, 2009. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Just missing Summer. Tuesday marked one week since the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Endangered Child Alert for Summer, upgrading that the next day to an AMBER Alert. Invalid password or account does not exist. She was a Christian and resided in Kingsport and previously in Johnson City, Washington County TN. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. There was a problem saving your notification. Summer went around that whole church and visited everybody, and so when we first went in there we both broke down, of course. Summer was last seen on Tuesday, June 15, at about 6:30 p.m. at her home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community in far south central Hawkins County. Monday morning the Times News spoke to Summer's father, Donald Wells, who wouldn't discuss specifics about why the boys were removed except to say it's not safe at his home at this time. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. Real close to the house. Theyve been all through there with a fine-tooth comb. Searching for a little girl in the wilderness touches the hearts of many of the searchers as they have children of their own. Photo courtesy Facebook. Somebody has abducted her and took her out of the area.. I realized then and there that she was not there. CHURCH HILL A Hawkins County woman told police Monday she fended off a would be home intruder with her handgun, protecting herself and two s. Rescuers had covered a one-mile radius surrounding the Hawkins County home of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells at the end of the first full day of searching on Wednesday. She considered herself a ballerina or a princess.. Summer Wells & Family We're Scared of "Donald Wells"!! As days pass, investigators on both cases know the likelihood of finding either of them alive diminishes. She was last seen June 15, walking near her home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County. A lot of time the parents are responsible.. Donald Wells does have a criminal record, which includes other alcohol-related charges and domestic violence. (Photo via Hawkins County EMA) Summer Wells was reported missing from her home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County around 6:30 p.m., according to authorities.. On the afternoon of Oct. 2 Hawkins County Sheriffs Office Deputy Mike Allen was dispatched to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Phipps Bend Road and Main Street in Surgoinsville. Even at (his employer) Tucker Drywall we deal with all kinds. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. The father of Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Wells, the subject of a statewide Amber Alert, said his daughter would never leave their rural Rogersville property alone. Theyve been very supportive, of course. Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. This negativity is tearing her apart. It is a beautiful nature preserve today. Me and my wife both broke down and we had to go outside. In this undated photo, Don Wells and Candus Bly are shown with their four children, including Summer, lower right. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Choose wisely! When Carter was reading Wells the Tennessee implied consent form, Wells reportedly said that he had probably had too much to drink. After giving consent to a blood draw, Wells was taken to Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. On June 23, 2021, Lead Investigator Andrew Vitalis at Polk County Sheriffs Office posted on Rose Maries Facebook page asking people to please stop making negative comments on her page. Though the disappearance of Rose Marie has been determined to not be tied to the disappearance of her niece, the Polk County Sheriff is well aware of Summers disappearance. He was booked at 12:10 a.m. and released from he Hawkins County. I am afraid for my children and myself.. Wells is originally from Utah, and he met his wife in Arkansas, where their oldest son was born. Summer was last seen on Tuesday, June 15, at about. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a statewide AMBER Alert for5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Summer Wells vanished from her rural Tennessee home on June 15, 2021, and the subject of an Amber Alert. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. The Tennessee Sex Offender Registry exists as a public information resource, allowing citizens to take proactive measures to ensure safety in their communities. Donald Wells: She would never leave. Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. Watch now: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers, Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). The most common way to satisfy financial responsibility laws is to hold auto insurance. Donald Wells: Somebody has taken her out of the area, and I dont know whether its a human trafficking ring or what, or who, but I knew from the first day that she wasnt in the area.. Low 33F. Donald Wells, the father of missing child Summer Wells, will serve six months in jail in segregation with no possibility of work release or the ability to reduce his sentence on a jail work. Hawkins County Jail is located in Rogersville, Tennessee. Create a password that only you will remember. The social media he was referring to may include a Facebook page called Summer Wells Tennessee Missing Updates and Discussions, which has over 41 thousand members. My wife cant help but be on there because shes looking for clues. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The rest of them can you know what., Donald Wells: Theyre handling it better for some odd reason that I dont understand. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. File booking photo of Don Wells for a drunken driving arrest in 2021. "None have resulted in a significant development.". Summer's father, Donald Wells, says it . The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) issued an Amber Alert the following morning. Summer Moon-Utah Wells, only 5-years-old, went missing from her rural Tennessee home in Beech Creek on June 15, 2021. Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). On Monday, Wells told the Times News he has believed his daughter was taken from the area since day one of this ordeal. And, of course, Ive been to prison. TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart briefs reporters on the investigation of Summer Wells disappearance. Bly told News Channel 11 that the disappearance of her daughter Summer is a completely separate situation than what has led to the involvement of childrens services. Both the prosecution and defense said they need more time to receive and evaluate forensic tests of evidence in the case. She needs some support., Donald Wells: I just hang on to what good people say. Donald Wells: Just trying to cope with everything. She went downstairs and (Summer) was nowhere to be found. Summer has never left the area, and Wells said he doesnt believe she would leave. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Donald Wells, the father of Summer Wells, a 5-year-old Hawkins County girl missing since June 15, is facing several charges after being arrested Saturday night. This is a developing story. Tips can also be emailed to [email protected] . Winds light and variable. 1 story of the decade, when 9-year-old kidn, ROGERSVILLE Gary Simpson, who was accused of kidnapping his 9-year-old niece by marriage in May, was named Monday in a three-count Hawkins C, ROGERSVILLE Shortly after his May 12 arrest, Gary Simpson reportedly told investigators hed taken 9-year-old Carlie Trent eight days earlie, ROGERSVILLE - Gary Simpson's attorney said Wednesday that a forensic evaluation ordered last month for the accused Hawkins County kidnapper ha, ROGERSVILLE This Tuesday, August 16th, the Rogersville residents responsible for the return of young Carlie Trent will be announcing how the, ROGERSVILLE Gary Simpsons aunt said Monday she believes his alleged abduction of 9-year-old Carlie Trent earlier this month, which resulted, During his arraignment on Monday morning, a Hawkins County man accused of abducting his niece told a judge he did not understand why hes bein.
Certificate Of Occupancy Austin, Articles D