These days, Boynton, now 20, is living life quietly with her two young sons in the country, off a barely one lane dirt road, about an hour from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. Posted by Jessica Boyington onWednesday, September 18, 2019. Jessica Boyington is a well-known traffic reporter, who unexpectedly disappeared from the screens and NBC programs, with her former colleagues refusing to comment on her leaving. Officer Robert Brian Jones is also dispatched to the Ashford Way apartment building. Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background Introduction : Former Miss New Jersey USA, Jessica Boyington, has since had a successful career as a traffic reporter in Philadelphia. With his gun raised and arms poised, he holds his weapon out in front of him with both hands. For several years she danced in the Marica Hyland Dance Company, and later even became a dance instructor there, working with kids and adults. Her sons colorful, plastic toys clutter the front porch, where an American flag waves proudly amidst the blue sky filled with plush, white clouds. He hears a baby crying as he carefully steps into the bedroom where a dark brown crib is situated. If he DOES in fact have 50/50, and honestly even if he was only a weekend dad, she will not be "allowed" to leave the area to start over which is what her and her children deserve. FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE FOR YOURSELF, CLICK HERE. Praying his appeal is denied. While working on NBC, she was involved in the project called Clear The Shelters, which encouraged people to take cats, dogs and other domestic animals home, instead of buying them in shops. Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.. Matthews attorney, however, told the court that Jessica was the one who shot the gun and that initially, Matthew believed that she was shooting at him. On April 15, 2016, Georgia police find Jessica Boynton basically unresponsive inside of a closet. This is a forum for free thinking, not hate speech. My father died in Pinellas County 9 June 2008, his death certificate does NOT give his cause of death. But DeMarco insisted to Mathews during their phone conversation, that the timeline was not relevant. The news program (sorry I cant remember if it was 48 hours, dateline etc) seemed to point toward the husbands mistress. Its kind of morbid to ponder this, but I thought about what I would do if I were in that situation. Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts, Morgan Brennans (CNBC) Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Who is Charly Caruso from WWE/ESPN? Which I knew that.. It was hard but I was glad I got to see them, she remembered. The air is thick with the trepidation, as officers approach the locked closet. Stay outside.10-4, Matthew says, audibly crying. It doesn't sound like anything I would say. God damn it, man! My understanding of the laws of physics is that one person cannot be in two places at the same time," Mathews said in an interview with 11Alive. He said the description of a self-inflicted gunshot wound didnt fit, and calling it a very unusual direction in which to point the gun at ones self with the intention of committing suicide.. Matthew has never been charged in this case, nor has anyone else, and it was labelled as closed. Contact Us; Log In; Log In; About; . The GBI didnt report finding any blood spatter on the closet wall. Shes moaning.. And that's all I needed, so I was on cloud nine.". I never wanted to hurt myself before, she said, going on to say that shes never handled a gun, nor shot one. The officers managed to get her out of the closet and place her on her back. What changes and developments will each character undergo throughout the course of the series? However, a lot of her fans decided it to be her coming-out, and left many comments with questions about her girlfriend, while Jessica only meant that they were just friends Colleen Hannon is married to a male and has a baby-son with him. The way he kept ringing the police about her, when she apparently was poking him in the chest and ringing them saying she wont leave a supermarket with him. Dr Vernon Henderson noted that neither of her hands had any evidence of gunpowder and the nature of her injury implied she shot herself with the gun pointed downward near the top of her skull. I think thats reason enough to look into it.. My mother died in St Johns CO 28 Feb 2012 and hers does give cause of death. Police investigate further and find a gun underneath Jessicas seemingly lifeless body. A red and black composition notebook, which is usually carefully tucked under a pile of clothes inside her closet, has been left on top of some folded clothes. The comments below have not been moderated, By The second-most striking observation he said he made while assessing Jessica, was that neither of her hands had any evidence of any gunpowder stippling from gunpowder blow-back, noting her pristine and unmarked hands.Furthermore, he said, its his observation that self-inflicted gunshot wounds are very unusual among women. She had an appointment Monday.. she asked. Jones advises Matthew over the radio, Stay outside. In this 2017 inve. Jessica's average salary is $77,035 per year. I don't know, he said. She still feels the lasting effects of her head injuries including severe headaches, ringing in ears, nausea and limited mobility in her left leg and foot. From there, she said she went to a neighbors house and logged into his Facebook page and found messages from a girl he worked withthe same girl from SnapChat. This article was originally published in 2017. Jessica Boynton, 19, was found lying in a pool of her own blood in a locked wardrobe in the home she shared with her husband Matthew Boyntonin Griffin, Georgia. . What are my kids going to do? he pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion. -, Press J to jump to the feed. That cry, when you first hear them it made me tear up, she said, remembering the first time she heard her babys voice. I know that we got into an argument, but that's about all," she said, not remembering much of what had happened on April 15. By the time Jessica was twenty, she'd had enough of Matthew, and their crumbling marriage had driven her to a dark place. Jessica Toresco is 30 years old today because Jessica's birthday is on 02/23/1991. Jessica has naturally curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She participated in numerous events and initiatives to rescue animals from the streets and find them shelter. Sorry in advance for any inaccuracies, this is just from my memory. No gunshot residue was found on Jessica's hands. Because that's the guaranteed foolproof excuse for any cop who has just shot someone they shouldn't have. Matthew returned to full duty with a new service weapon in his holster at the beginning of June. She's even fighting with EMS, dude, the fellow officer tells Matthew. A subreddit dedicated to the unresolved mysteries of the world. From her early years she liked dancing, and learned hip-hop, tap, ballet and jazz. Do you think Matthew did something? he asked her bluntly. And if she was 19 at this point with 2 young kids, her 'husband' was certainly some sort of pedophile to marry a 15 year old. Officer Adam Trammel reports to a non-emergency call from the Boynton residence at Ashford Place on Ashford Way, in Griffin, Ga. This is obviously a coverup of a cop who tried to murder his wife by a police department who's sheriff was his grandfather, and further by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Who shoots themselves and manages to land with a pillow under (or over) them? A phone that text messages were sent and received to/from following his recollection of hearing, POP-POP! and running out of the apartment. [As opposed to, say, a vacation break.] If his wife, Matthews attorney continued, was capable of attempting to take her own life, theres a chance that she might do something to their children. Her current net worth is estimated to be almost $2 million. Donald Britt, Lt. Darrell Dix, Lt. Keys and Beam are also present. he needs to rot, anyone who helped the coverup needs to rot. Is that what you're saying?" Five days after his wife had been shot, Matthew talked with the GBI again. I am sharing this story because I just watched the True Crime Daily segment on it, and I am shocked that justice has never Jessica is an animal lover, and constantly fights for their rights. If it was something like a lunch break, then the fact that his service weapon and radio were in the apartment shows 100% that he had been in the apartment, and that he's a murdering, lying, abusive sack of shit. Boynton was cleared of any wrongdoing following a GBI investigation because of Jessica's suicidal text message and her DNA being found on his gun. Its been a year since the birds sang, since the soft wind met with warm air, and since the trigger of a .40-caliber Glock pistol was squeezed inside Boyntons closetand the probe into who and how and why, began. Matthew brought her sons for a visit. Benjy has also written for DailyMail and TMZ. Around. Reliving his steps inside the apartment after he heard gunshots fired, he says, My whole upper body went numb. She moved UP by going to ABC from the NBC outfit. There are a lot of questions that I would love to have answered. He was going to clean his gun and he asked me to go get it for him. And is a LEO again in another town in Georgia. Which is very off that this happened, because I never, ever had any thoughts like this before. She denies ever being suicidal and believes her husband staged the suicide. Follow. Jessica had her fans confused as on 9 February 2019, when she didnt appear or was heard on any programs her last day of working on NBC was 8 February. Matthew reads a text from Lt. Curtis Keys, look for police car.He responds to Keys, Trammel is here.. Has she ever gotten her boys back? And he loves food. I saw this on the news after it happened. Jessica Boynton, a 19-year-old mother of two young boys, was discovered April 15, 2016, with a bullet in her head lying in a pool of blood in a locked wardrobe closet inside the Griffin, Georgia . After you got on the radio and you were outside communicating on the radio, you never went back in to actually check, check on the kids, the agent questioned Matthew about once he removed himself from the apartment. Immediately following that flip, Mathews said, DeMarco asked if she was recording their conversation. Boynton Beach, FL 33426-3603 Boca Raton, FL 33431-6574 . I wouldnt want to see anything potentially traumatic of them hurt, but I would be trying to see if I could help! At the time, custody of the children was taken away from Jessica due to the attempted suicide. I wouldnt trade it for anything.. The day she was released from the hospital and arrived home, she sent Matthew a Facebook message because he had changed his phone number. The babys muffled cry echoes, getting louder as the officers sweep their guns back and forth, searching for the shooter. Earlier that night Jessica's husband Matthew headed to Waffle House for a late . I'm prior military so to me it sounded like a gunshot, he tells DeMarco. Armed with body camera attached to their uniforms, the officers burst through the door, quickly passing Matthews phone, a black and grey Verizon LG smartphone, on the kitchen counter. Her bright blues eyes glisten as they well with emotion. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, did a good write up a few years ago on Ronda's case. He returned to full duty following the investigation. Jessica and Matthew finally reached a settlement agreement for joint custody. There were two bullets, on different walls inside the closet. This time for a DNA consent. Looks like someone on this sub did a good write up a few years ago on Ronda's case. They're my everything. This couldnt happen man. Here lately I have not been able to recognize the person I see in the mirror. He later tells investigators that he heard Tyler crying, and then, POP-POP!. Do your God damn job u sorry excuse of a father/cop/human being. Her wound is soaked into the green and white pillow, where her head rests. I think he was ringing them on purpose, to get things logged so he looked like a victim in the marriage and couldnt possibly of harmed her. If he's willing to cheat on his wife, he's willing to cheat the law., She wanted to file for divorce, says Kshywonis. It sounded like a gunshot. She just said that she's been experiencing suicidal thoughts right now, she told me to take care of the boys. If I could have been there 10 minutes earlier I could have jumped in front of the gun and try to get it from her man., Where did she shoot herself at? How badly you want to achieve the goal of creating a series. I figured out what happened. I am sharing this story because I just watched the True Crime Daily segment on it, and I am shocked that justice has never been served. He assigns another officer to standby at the door until the rest of the apartment is cleared. Her shoulder-length, blonde hair is saturated in red. Press Esc to cancel. It's possible, but I mean it's very doubtful, because he's never hurt me before. Can you see how they will undergo a compelling journey, both physical and emotional? Brandi Harvey Wiki: Siblings, Net Worth, Husband, Who is Gotham star Cory Michael Smith? She is taking life one day at a time, cherishing every second with her boys, Tollin, now-3, and Tyler, 20-months-old. Jessicas trauma surgeon was not interviewed by the GBI until mid-July. I think she worked from the police department as a dispatcher. . When police busted through the closet, they found Jessica lying barely conscious on the floor. The inciting incident, which will kick off the events of your series. The next-door neighbor interview was conducted after Matthew returned to full duty. A year and a half after Tollin arrived, Tyler was born. She claims her phone was unlocked, so it would have been possible for anyone to send it. Her blood is contained to that one stain and a few nearby drops. For the next three and a half weeks, Jessica remains in a coma with a traumatic brain injurytubes protruding from her brain to alleviate pressure and fluid. A cop can be aware of the corruption around him but still be a good cop. Benjy studied journalism at Goldsmiths University of London, graduating in 2009. -00:0034:14. jessica boynton still alive. A key piece of evidence was photographed inside the kitchen after officers arrived on the scene. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Type above and press Enter to search. With dark, latex gloves on, an officer kneels down and touches her neck with his fingers. The agent then probes Matthew, asking if he has a girlfriend. Reliving his steps inside the apartment after he heard gunshots fired, he said, My whole upper body went numb. Find Jessica A Sacoulas's address, phone number, email, photos, and social media accounts. Emily Crane For Dailymail.com Statements from Jessica Boynton and Matthew Boynton are logged into evidence," said a statement written by Yancy March 13. Matthew Boynton, 21, had just started work as a Griffin police officer. It doesnt sound like suicide to me, given those extraneous circumstances. She could also have been heard on The Morning Mash-Up aired on Sirius Satellite Radio, and The Booker Show on Q102 Philadelphia. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This reminds me soooo much of a case that Ann Rule wrote about, Ronda Reynolds (book title: In the Still of the Night), down to being discovered in a closet in her home, a law enforcement husband. However, Yates said, thats not that uncommon. If not, why? Four days later, he appeared in court, wearing his police uniform, and testified that he had been cleared by the GBI in a custody hearing. nd police notify Jessicas family that she has died. Will their mindset and worldview be different by the end of the story? This chilling police body camera footage shows the moment a cop's wife was found barely alive suffering from a gunshot wound to her head. Or they just stay in lower positions Not everyone is bad.. What can a lowly street cop do to the corruption? Jessica needs to get an outfit ready for the next day and head to bed soon. Honestly, hes the only one who knows what really happens, Jessica said about her ex-husband. ** Why are they different? There is one major problem though. Despite the raised voices in the room next door, Tollin and Tyler are sound asleep in their rooms. Matthew sends another text to his girlfriend, a Spalding County dispatcher: Give me a few. I believe I just heard a shot fired coming from my residence. Now, the self-proclaimed homebody lives in the country and loves it. She is still alive, though unresponsive, and is taken to a hospital, where it is discovered that there are no gunshot wounds, and that her state was induced by blunt force. He cautiously went into the residence to try to make sure that the children were OK. Jessica, who still has no memory of what happened that day, states that Matthew is the only one who knows the truth . Do they have enough potential for development that can be sustained across multiple books? EMTs start carrying Jessica down the stairs on a backboard and click her into a gurney and swing open the ambulance doors. No, never. However, in 2006 Jessica tried again, and this time won the title of Miss New Jersey. The young mother picks them up every other Friday and drops them off the following Friday. They moved to Griffin and she said everything imploded. The ending, which should tie up the majority of your storys threads. The officer, overcome with emotion, tells Jones that he left the apartment and was meeting Guthrie at Waffle House, when he received a text from Jessica that indicated she was going to kill herself. I have no idea. By Benjy P. February 8, 2023. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); It is worth mentioning that it took her a bit longer to finish university, as she took some time off to participate in pageants. Haha I'm sorry I didn't think about that lol he sends to her after receiving a text from her--moments following his text from his wife. Jessica also noted that the couple had been at Walmart earlier that night where they had a fight about him having a mistress. But it was used after Matthew had said he left the apartment in fear of his life, and did not return. He calls out for Jessica, but no answer. Around. How is a cop too scared to go looking for his wife? Jessica Boyington Net Worth. Rule 2 does not apply when replying to this stickied comment. | 11alive.com. Plattsburgh, NY 12901-1120 Spokane Valley, WA 99212-3248 Delray Beach, FL 33483-5360 Fairchild Afb, WA 99011-3004 Carmichael, CA 95608-1611 Onward, IN 46967 Onward, IN 46967 Carmichael, CA 95609-1006. Miffed, Jessica refuses to go to the truck with him. There was a cop at my university (siuc), his gf killed herself with his gun while he was there. Her head wound has soaked into the green and white pillow her head is resting onher blood is contained to that one stain and a few nearby drops.". Shes not just keeping her babies close, but also her faith. I don't know if it's just his job or what, but like I said I don't think he would intentionally hurt me.. Environmental analysis; Sediment sampling. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How will the relationships between various characters change and develop throughout the story. I'll be back there in about two minutes. Jessica has 5 jobs listed on their profile. Miraculously though, she wakes up, but with no memory of what happened in the closet. The footage was among the evidence contained in the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's file into the incident. I was scared to death, because I couldnt find [Tyler]that she would shoot me, I mean shoot him, shoot me, and then kill herself.. [I miss] getting to see them every day and getting to watch them grow more and more into the boys and men that they're going to be someday, Jessica said sobbing, in an interview in 2016. Until recently, Matthew's grandfather, Wendell Beam, reigned as Spalding County sheriff. And yeah, I have my suspicions that it wasn't a suicide attempt. Six months later, the love they once shared would be a distant memory. I didnt try to wash my hands, anything, because I knew GSR and all that would be involved.. As the Griffin PD cannot investigate their own officer, the investigation is passed on to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Yeah, if weve got to get the clothes, obviously, well bring you back up to the apartment for you to get some clothes obviously, says the agent. Now almost 12 months on, Jessica says she is still fighting for justice and maintains she never tried to kill herself. Her head was resting on a pillow and police found her husband's police-issued gun underneath her body. Do you know what she used? asks one of the emergency responders in the room. Respect other views and opinions, and keep an open mind. I came here to find this out and hope someone with more information comments. Like, how hours after the shooting, the phone was put into an evidence bag, sealed and logged into GBI evidence, it was still calling Matthew's girlfriend. Jessica and Matthew Boynton got married at an extremely young age. Its the second infidelity in their relationshipJessica admitted to cheating on him before they were married.
Rainbow Springs Subdivision Dunnellon, Fl, Articles J