(No pressure!). I am dazzled, and my body is vibrating and tingling. They dont want to live with a lot of restrictive structure in their lives. Thank you for the work you do. I have actually made a video about how you can know for sure which starseed you are. Lots of love, nici. Life is full of things to be explored and enjoyed, and you want to discover it all! But now I understandbetter my difficukties with people and can go on happier. Youre probably comfortable giving orders, and others are drawn to you for advice and direction. thank you so much for sharing such an interesting article. I had NO clue back then that many of the Egyptian and ancient gods were originally from other star systems and realms. As one of the most ancient and evolved types of starseeds, Lyrans have evolved a wealth of characteristic traits over the years. The idea of spirit animals, which I have covered in this post, is strongly linked to starseeds. Lyran starseeds are passionate, though they keep it under wraps. I have one now that the connection is both ways. If youre not in great shape, it can feel very frustrating for you. And record everything you experience, the beings you meet, etc. Mastering the energies of the divine masculine, they understand the power and effectiveness of hard manual labor. But I woke up emboldened. instead they wanted to Starseed their own races. Its honestly mind-blowing. But unfortunately, this home no longer exists. I have all of these qualities. I have found peace with being alone. If youre not sure what your souls path is, Soul Manifestation has a tool I think you will like. Im in the middle of my awakening, I believe, and I could really really use some guidance? As you can see, your Lyran Starseed mission is absolutely crucial to the progress and evolution of the galaxy. Youll help others realize their true nature and transcend the limitations of the human experience. You do your best in everything that you do, and you trust the universe to have your back and assist the evolution of your soul. 1. Thanks for this. But these are the biggest personality hints that can tell you youre a Lyran Starseed. I am a retired International Flight Attendant and recently a retired Registered Nurse, so I feel Ive done my duty, but I know I have more to give . Sending you lots of love and blessings . Since i can remember as a child i. The main reason that Lyrans have such a strong sense of purpose is because they have recently reached a higher plane of existence, and are here to show the human of Earth how to do the same. You love connecting with others, and youre willing to give many people a chance. Not only did they blow me away with their accurate reading, but they brought me answers Id never been expecting. We suggest 6 ways below. The Lyra constellation is also known are "Falling Eagle" or "Falling Vulture". You actually find comfort in the freedom that comes with a little disorganization and lack of structure. The lion in my dream was me and the human being eaten was me. Where ever I travel, there is a cat or more waiting for me. As such, they dont crave their homeland as intensely as other spiritual beings. As with their hair, they may use their skin to express themselves. With so many amazing qualities, its no surprise that Lyran Starseeds pull others towards them like a magnet. cat-like appearance: almond shapes eyes and cat-like nose, hard-working, you dont mind physical labor, you need more sleep than the average person (9+ hours). If youre wondering if youre a Lyran Starseed, one question youll probably have is if your appearance fits. Read more about Julia Lundin. The reason you can overcome challenges is due to the millions of challenges Lyrans have faced in their long existence. You see the experiences of life as something to learn from rather than dwell on. Theyre always seeking new things like foods, sights, music, you name it. Thoth and Bastet are just a few of the ancient gods from Lyra. Youre likely to love architecture, art, music, and other human artforms (the older, the better). It might even be in the lines on your palms. I also spent time alone, my passion for life has been thought of by myself to be An emotionally intense person. Here are two telltale signs that youre a Lyran Starseed you have a strange affinity for cats, as well as the element of fire. After everything that Lyrans have been through, it stands to reason that theyd be pretty unshakeable. Ask your guides and ancestors to reveal your purpose to you through divination, meditation, or visionary journeys. The underlying purpose of Lyran starseeds is to inspire others to realize their true nature and transcend the limitations of the human experience. There are two main types of Lyran starseeds and star ancestors that we know of: the Felines (cat-people) and the Avians (bird-people). While this is tragic, you can take peace in the fact that it is all part of the cosmic plan. OMG this video is so spot on I just cant believe it! Many Lyran starseeds have cat-like eyes, and are often green. December 7, 2022 July 1, 2021 by celestial. The world is their oyster! Interestingly enough, your souls origins can still leave some distinctive markers on your appearance. Youre able to ponder things from multiple angles and assess the situation with a cool head before taking action. To experience life as a human on Planet Earth. Lyrans have a strong will and are able to make difficult choices even ones that rebel against authority. You trust your ability to achieve goals, and you arent afraid to fail and try again. I developed a weird pattern on the back of my neck and they pointed out that it looked like a Lyran. Ive found fasting, nature time, meditation with light codes have really helped. The Lyra constellation is in the shape of a harp, right? When you have so many qualities and complexities, it takes a very special person to catch a Lyran Starseeds interests. After this 3rd Density moment I will be reincarnating on another 3rd Density planet. Here are 12 signs you belong to the oldest civilization in your galaxy. Different starseeds have varying purposes on earth, but their general reason for coming here is to help us evolve spiritually and realize that we are all part of the same source energy. This is a strong indicator that you are a Lyran starseed, because of the link that you feel to Humans and how strongly you want them to fulfill their potential. You might also be sensitive to stimulants like coffee, alcohol and even dark chocolate. I was given a reading that said I was Lyran from planet Shreliak. 12 Traits and Characteristics of Lyran Starseeds 1. Other than height (I am not tall) and the deep feeling of connection to the stars, this entire article describes me! I used to be extremely skeptical of psychics and their knowledge of starseeds myself. That will brighten you up. Lyran starseeds are often the kind of people who play multiple sports all through their school years. When youre able to share your energy with others, your Lyran Starseed mission starts to expand to other individuals. It is the small constellation that is surrounded by Hercules, Cygnus, and Draco. I connect with the Vega/lyra constellation last night, or rather it connected with me, and then here is this and I see its everything Ive been looking for. Finding out which starseed you are is a transformative experience. The symbol in Ancient Egypt, the picture, which is one of the pictures you come across the most, is the head of a bull with the horns . In general, most Lyran starseeds have incarnated over and over as many different people. I agreed to what you said that we knew we have a purpose And you feel as from the same blood type very interesting. Peace and abundance Zaran , I am most definitely! Hi! the most vivid ones These past weeks. The only thing that has been happening is a lot of Mystic ability letting me know along with my numerology chart! But this isnt because you dont like to enjoy life. How cool! All of this paints a picture of people who arent afraid of change and different ways of thinking. The Psychic Robot then tells you exactly what to do. Nurturer? Lyra is a small star constellation viewable in the Summer months in the Northern Hemisphere. Its also possible that youve had some conflicts with authority figures over this. Vega was the gateway to that galaxy from another: in Old Norse the word Vega meant to move or to transport. Learning how to connect with your dreams, dream symbols and cycles as a Sirian starseed is an invaluable skill. You feel a strong sense of inner solidity regardless of your life situation. The ability to fly was added for personal enjoyment. Its said that they contributed their knowledge and technology to these civilizations and were responsible for much of humanitys early advancements. They stay active throughout their whole lives and take joy from moving their bodies as much as possible. It is absolutely fascinating. Yes, Lyran starseeds are likely to have an affinity to cats and birds. They are ancient souls who have deep spiritual wisdom, and have been dormant before choosing to share their gifts and knowledge with the beings of this planet. But this year i think is my time to become more than just a junkie. Thank you so much for this article! Many starseeds are plagued by a constant sense of homesickness that follows them around. Though Lyran Starseeds have been through a lot, they also understand that dwelling on the past is pointless. <3. So you might have more qualities than are mentioned here. Lyran Starseeds often come off as serious and reserved. Put simply, Lyrans are a type of starseeds advanced spiritual beings that originate in other planets and realms. And they helped me uncover an incredible psychic talent that I never would have even dreamed of having. Although being a Lyran starseed can mean some feelings of loneliness and sadness initially, these introspective traits are likely to evoke an awakening of some sort. Being a Lyran Starseed means being a very strategic thinker. I was told I was a lyran starseed and everything it describes is me to a T. I read everything that u had written about it on here n I was really surprised..Im really glad to know this..thank u for this information.. Oh my if I hadnt been more understood.. this was such an interesting read thank you so much for sharing sending so much love and light, Youre welcome! Im allergic to cats though but find them interesting, Im guessing the physical body I am using In this World was given to me and not from the true self. Lyran starseeds tend to have a high forehead and eyebrows that are well-defined. Jokes aside, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed about finding your Lyran Starseed mission right now. Hope to take to you soon, Sooo I have been deeply compelled over the yrs of my life that I just felt as if there was something more something greater that I had some sort of great reason of being here well the last few yrs Ive gotten into this starseed thing and things pointing to the stars and just great feelings of beings not of earth and I read up on starseeds last couple yrs and more in-depth this yr of the different starseeds such as this one lyran starseed well I was on fb and someone asking if people needed help finding there planetary family and told me to check out the cat family as my last name is gatto close to cat in spanish lyran starseeds and reading this right now is litterally me to a tee not a note off I am in to astrology and usually fits my but nothing like this this is insanely me crazy thank you for the article, Im so happy to hear it was helpful, thanks for sharing, Samantha , I sent an email aswell, looking for more information on the bird kind of lyraeans. Discover more about Lyra through spiritual journeying and meditation. Lyran starseeds are incarnated souls from Lyra who have come to . It might be a pattern of moles or a birthmark. A Lyran Starseed comes from different planets, galaxies, and star systems. However, negative RH blood is generally more common among all Starseeds. Bastet is a grounding energy. I hope everything is ok with you! I mentioned them earlier. You could be a Lyran starseed if you have a reputation as a problem-solver. I have so much more to learn. This could mean that Lyrans feel alienated from the masses. because that will be annoying. Lyrans tend to sympathize with the underdog as they understand that anyones wrongdoings are due to their association with their ego, which is encouraged by the collective state of consciousness on this planet. Its likely that a regular 9-to-5 lifestyle doesnt appeal to you. Thank you so much for all this beautiful and truthful information, Am so amazed, your article explains my life, sometimes sometimes I see things in my head and I begin to question if its hallucinations or some 1970s starwars franchise going on in my head, most amazingly I came across esoteric ebooks and I feel so connected like most of the events happened before my very eyes, Aho, I share the same sight multidimensional vision. The sacral chakra is right above, just below the navel. Unlike younger souls, you know that there are things you can change, and some things that are best left alone. Lyra Constellation forms the shape of a lyre. It means that you are self-assured, and people trust you because they can sense the deep wisdom within you, even though they may not know that in terms of feeling rather than knowledge. The silver lining of this ancestral experience is that it encoded you with great perseverance. Lyrans were a very ancient race that are said to have helped ancient humans do things like use fire. You view it as a fun challenge and dont have any problem adapting. Due to their ancient wisdom, Lyrans are aware that everything in life is impermanent except the soul, and so transcend the egoic state of human beings. You have the Lyran starseed markings and traits. I thinkm tgat my present boss also is Lyran. Or, you can save loads of time and frustration with just a little help from an expert advisor at Psychic Source. Am. The content is based on a combination of the authors life experience and years of knowledge gathered through online research. What is my starseed mission in this lifetime? These ancient humanoids are very humanlike in appearance, although many of the Lyran race have cat-like features and air about them. There is any way we can activate the actual soul, our true nature? Hello Julia , I was actually sent this information by someone else, after reading this I have to think you are talking about me in every way possible. Active, Energetic & Adventurous. We sometimes include products we think are useful for our readers. Would live to connect with other Lyran Soul Family, and find out more about them. This means that their starseeds can struggle a bit when they have to adapt to other realities. Theyre also generally very strong and athletic. I just feel very connected to Lyrans can i have more information. After reading this article Im not feeling well with my first name anymore It just missed the L then it could resemble the word Lyran. However, we need to remember that any Lyran Starseeds have incarnated and evolved through many lifetimes and forms. Consider: It is often said that the Elohim were the first to seed this planet with 12 root races, , but the Elohim themselves are of Lyran decent. Youre probably a self-starter, able to have a goal, formulate a plan, and do whatever you need to do to pull it off. They are one of the oldest races in the universe, and are considered to be the original keepers of ancient knowledge. I am not a good fit in this role she wants to give me. 9 possible reasons why, 10 spiritual meanings of yawning you need to know about, What is a spiritual journey? Many other starseeds can have their heads in the clouds. Consider working with them in your spiritual practice. Im Ryan. What often gives them away is their Lyran eyes. And was full out crying by the end . It could be that you have had previous lives on Andromeda or that you are a hybrid of the two, and thats why both feel familiar . This is because Lyrans see the beauty in every part of the universe, and feel a deep sense of connectedness to the creative energy that music, books and films are produced by. You might even remember astral traveling and lucid dreaming since you . The vastness of the universe and all of its mysterious galaxies fascinates you. Though some will be the same, as both are from Lyra. i. Do the lyran starseeds know that they are such? A Lyran Starseed will be down to try almost anything at least once. I can not even bare to think of being alive without having cats in my life. When I learned that Lyran humans might have been the first, prior to Dragon Anunaki, it led me to your youtube post. You dont want to waste any time on anything that doesnt contribute to your overall health and well-being which is why you pursue activities that are both physically and mentally stimulating. Starseeds are said to be alien souls who incarnate as regular human beings. Even in their human form, Lyran Starseeds are encoded with Lyran DNA and ancient wisdom that will unlock after their starseed awakening. If only there was a way you could avoid that risk, and know for sure if youve found the one. As you would expect, Orion starseeds originate in the Orion constellation. Lyran starseeds are very solution-oriented and are good at getting things done, as you absorb information very quickly, like a sponge. Lyran starseeds are adventurous people who often have a rebellious streak starting in childhood. This is thought to be due to their origination from the Felines, one of the two primary races in our universe. The crazy thing is Ive known them for years. You might feel a sense of connection when stargazing, a deep spiritual bond that is difficult to express through words. Lyran starseeds are adventurous people who often have a rebellious streak starting in childhood. you are a big proponent of personal hygiene, sometimes taking 2 or 3 showers a day, feeling like you dont belong to this planet, yet you are grounded. Embracing spontaneity is a big part of that. This means building altars, providing offerings, invocation, prayer, etc. Lyrans are a very special type of starseed. This is understandable, but part of your Lyran Starseed mission is about learning how to slow down, enjoy the little things to the fullest, and make the most out of any situation even waiting. Youll never be able to change what happened, so the best thing you can do is look to the future and how you can apply your wisdom to improving it. So imagine how difficult it is when youre an advanced spiritual being! I recently started to meditate asking what my origin was and a few days later my Mother told me she had a vivid dream about myself. Nice article overall. This is due to Lyran starseeds knowledge that the only way for beings to evolve their consciousness is by seeing past the ego. Before we get into everything you need to know about Lyran starseeds, what actually is a starseed? She enjoys a good party, relaxation, and will help you explore your past lives on earth. But Lyrans are a little different. I was led here by searching for answers to something I saw when i was a kid. This is a very sophisticated tool using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network modeling. Our souls are thousands of years old. So when I was going through my own struggle with this, I reached out to Psychic Source. Love and light beautiful one. They are also linked to the lion-sphinxes so prominent in Ancient Egyptian history and mythology. So i wanted to say thank you and please keep up the work you are doing. Lyran starseeds are problem-solvers. Lyran Starseed Love and Twinflames Lyran Starseeds often tend to have love and twin flames who are also Lyrans. Enjoy your time on Earth now. Theres no perfect test that can tell you whether you have these starseed origins, but you can see how many of these characteristics apply to you. This doesnt mean that you dont enjoy company, but that you enjoy meaningful company rather than trivial conversations. As some Lyrans are feline beings, their Elders, they have a strong connection to cats. It also helps that they are extremely intelligent. I have characteristics of all three. I dont have little ones but have a very paternal and protective nature . If not, its @isthatphill This article is as amazing as you are! These arent guaranteed attributes, but can give you something else to look for if youre wondering about your potential starseed origins. If youre ready to find out what your soulmate looks like, get your own sketch drawn here. This is probably why they have such high confidence, eagerly pursue their dreams, and never back down from a challenge. This usually isnt overt they dont wrinkle or go gray faster, but more like a general aura of age. If youre a Lyran starseed, you may be an artist, inventor, or other creator. My name is Daniel ive been seeing alot of eagles lately and finding alot of unusual things. Amazing! On star maps, its represented by a vulture or eagle carrying a lyre one of the Lyran Starseed activation symbols. You wouldnt be here if youre not going through a spiritual awakening I have made a video how you can know for sure which starseed you are here: https://youtu.be/5qDpIQHZrPM. This is rare and rather curious for such advanced spiritual beings. This was just one of many confirmations Ive received. They tend to be involved in sports at a young age and stay active into their golden years. But they share many commonalities: If youre a Lyran Starseed, youre probably curious to know more about your ancient roots. Starseed Witchcraft: Modern Starry Practices, feeling like you are from somewhere else entirely (another planet or universe). Starseeds came to Earth for a divine purpose. Rather than acting on a whim, you are able to devise a plan that will get you exactly where you want to go, and you can see the big picture as well. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/5qDpIQHZrPM Sending you lots of love and blessings! One of the biggest signs of a Lyran is when they show extreme interest in concepts such as metaphysics, space travel, astronomy, the unknown, extraterrestrial life, paranormal beings, and even nanotechnology. Hey there! I have reason to believe there was a great sacrifice involved and wondering if you have any insight on that? Do you play an instrument? If youre interested in gaining more insights into your soul and purpose on this planet, I can recommend this free numerology reading. Life is Duhka which translates as suffering or stress. Lyran Starseeds are gifted with great psychic abilities, and especially manifestation. So it will be. Recently have had some spiritual awarenessthat I have witch traits, dealing with the paranormal and a Lyron starseed with green cats eyesI think Im scared of myself. <3, Glad you resonated with the article Valerie! I thought was a Sirian Starseed, but the traits seemed a bit off and I didnt fell a genuine connection to that constellation. Because you put an Eckhart Tolle quote on top of this article I always felt that he actually could be Lyran might this be the reason that you chose it, too? The signs above and below will give you a good idea if you are a Lyran Starseed. I just awakened to Light Language and it is amazing I was reading all of these articles and can relate to the Lyrians. So maybe im not a crazy cat lady after all but lyran instead. Youll be sure to recognize when something is worth pursuing for longer! Now, I fully understand my mission as a starseed, and I can direct all my energy towards fulfilling it rather than spending years on the wrong path. Relationships are a key part of anyones life, and its another place we can find signs that youre a Lyran Starseed. Thank you so much for checking out this video!
What Is Shane Meier Doing Now, New Westminster Police Incident Today, Shooting At Allure Nightclub Atlanta, Articles L