Thank you for helping and guiding us through this difficult process at a time when decisions are hard to make. Posted February 22, 2013Brian, On behalf of our entire family, I want to thank you for managing our mother's funeral arrangements. I am so glad you had the holiday remembrance program it helped us get through that difficult time. It's taken me far too long to say this, but I would like to thank you for your professionalism and compassion in handling the remains of my father. Mr. Traxson was very nice, we appreciated so much. Sincerest best wishes and again thank you. It has been 3 months since Larry passed. They serve the greater Metroplex area. 7/3/13, You and you staff far exceeded my expectations. Arvin is simply the best. We know that at such a difficult time in our lives Dreier-Giltner will handle everything with care and compassion for our family and friends." Ms. Beth was most helpful and provided a "classy" funeral for Bernell Doschadis. I'm so grateful to you for your kindness and care you took. Everyone was very friendly, compassionate, and professional. Compassionate, sympathetic, yet very efficient. You all did an excellent job. The staff was constantly asking what they could do for us, and if everything was okay. The staff was extremely attentive to all of our needs! Find 409 listings related to Isabelle Louis M Funeral Home in Glastonbury on YP.com. I would highly recommend you to anyone. God bless. I have always appreciated your concern for people and the seriousness with which you do your job and your genuine compassion. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 26, 1928 - This is a wonderful service for those unable to attend services. They pitched in as soon as I drove up. I cant say enough about Brian Koch. Our Mom, Barbara Parker, passed away unexpectedly on April 23, 2013. God Bless. New Britain Memorial & Donald D. Sagarino Funeral Home Our dear mother Virginia (Ginny) Springfield sadly passed away on January 25, 2023 at the age of 82 with her family by her side. 4/13/12. Dear Chris, thank you so much for your guidance and patience through this difficult time. The attentive services and arrangements by Lance Nelson of Legacy Funerals made our loss bearable at such a sad and tender time. She is the epitome of the the "future" funeral director and understands that the times are changing. As it was very unexpected for us, you treated us with kindness and understanding-not like just a 'routine'." "your efforts to make Dad's memorial a true celebration of his life. There were many hurdles that you completely removed for us. We would like to thank you for your recent support of our annual Box Lunch Event, with your support this Box Lunch event raised over $3500.00 toward our Lylla Cox Opportunity Fund. We utilized the on-line pre-planning service; an excellent resource to help us gather the necessary information to make the funeral arrangements. I had to confine him to keep the exudates and blood in check. Everything was wonderful and the flowers were gorgeous. With love from, Dale Reynaud, Bill Pustarfi, Nadina Pustarfi Apostolo, Dee Ramos, Debrara Sky, Jeremy Reynaud and the rest of Nancy Bradley's family. 7/12/13, Funerals by T.S.Warden- did an excellent job from start to finish. I called several months ago gathering information for help with end of life issues for our Scottie. Your continued support of our ministry here is much appreciated. Thank you for helping make this difficult time a little less difficult. Your kindness is most appreciated. A big thank you to you and your staff at Mueller Memorial Lake Mortuary for making our mother's goodbye so special. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Isabelle Louis M Funeral Home locations in Glastonbury, CT. You will be highly recommended. I never forget a good deed. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. A very sweet person to talk to. You were very compassionate and understanding with our situation. Dusty, Thank you and all your team at Forest Ridge for your care and effort at this difficult time. Thank you, David, for everything you've done for Susie and for us. They took you by the hand and firmly , but gently lead you through the process of funeral arrangements, giving you the best deal possible. Thank you for helping us out. You are so thoughtful and caring. Thank Clinton funeral home for all they have done for our family. Thank you for your help and kindnesses at a very difficult time for us. God bless your organization! We appreciate everything you did, and thank you to Lilly for her contribution. Justin, I want to thank you first for all of the personal kindness in our time of grief. You were so right about Diane. Paul A. Shaker Funeral Home - New Britain CT Suzette Hall. What you do is difficult, but you do it with warmth, sincerity and kindness. She made an extremely difficult time much easier. He was so compassionate and caring, and was there for us as a family. We didn't even know where to begin. Receiving all of the condolences and messages from family and friends was very heartwarming. He was extremely professional and caring throughout the entire process. We wouldn't think twice to recommend you to our family and friends. You are a great asset to Bellevue. Morbi vitae augue et velit molestie sagittis eget in mi. I would like to convey our sincere thanks and appreciation to the staff at Forrest Funeral Home! " "Mike & Brenda, The family of Mary Cecelia Pope would like to thank you for all that you did for us at the time of mother's passing. Thank you, Carolyn. Like a puzzle every piece is so important. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated and will always be remembered. I will always remember your kindness and special care. Especially recommend for endowed LDS members. And thank you for taking all the extra time to explain everything. When my husband passed away, the days following were a very difficult time for me and my family. We thought that Turner's did a very nice job throughout. We used the services of Conner and Koch with the passing of my parents and my husband's parents. FrankNew Britain, CTNew Britain Memorial-Sagarino Funeral Home. The services at Integrity Funeral Care are simply the very best. Always a good experience with Colonial Chapel. We can't recommend them more. I have attended many funerals and have been in many funeral homes. I cannot express how much this means to me. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the staff at Freeman Mortuary. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much we appreciate everything Ed did for us. You will never know how much we appreciate everything you did for us. From The funeral homes'recent workshop evaluation: Dr. Alan Wolfelt is an extremely knowledgeable presenter, based on formal study, research and personal experience. I would highly recommend Omega FSC in Burlington - they are absolutely wonderful. I can't thank you enough for making me feel so comfortable during this difficult time. I would like to recognize Derek Alexander for his exemplary care and taking the time to respond to questions from myself and my children. "Benny" or "Ben" Pacyna, 96, of New Britain, died at home. It is during times like this that we learn how much friends really mean to us. We feel so comfortable and know that the loved one is being taken care of above and beyond. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. My children were instinctively comfortable asking him questions, which he answered kindly and directly. Thank you! Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Just a note to say thank-you for the contribution made to the Lake Simcoe Conservation Foundation in memory of my husband. May God bless you as you keep up the wonderful work you do with such perfection. You lived up to every expectation and over delivered in some areas. The PAUL A. SHAKER FUNERAL HOME, L.L.C., "Creator of Meaningful Memories", which was founded in November of 1993 by owners Paul A. Shaker, Jr., Paul Shaker, Sr., and Barbara B. Spada. Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts - God Bless. You did so many personal and special things during our loss. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated. I have been to your home in the past. "I have definitely recommended Remco to many people and have told them what a wonderful experience it was to deal with you. It is appreciated more than words can express. With deep gratitude, Kathy Quinn and the family of Mary Love, We just wanted to say thank you for your compassion and kindness during this sad time-the passing our mom. of much needed food for our clients. Thank you for such a well planned service by your funeral home. For that I am truly in your debt. I will definitely be sharing your information with anyone that can benefit from it (in my eyes I believe anyone breathing can benefit). I highly recommend Jeff and Travis, I have known them both for a long time and I know each of their commitment levels to serving the families in their time of need.. and their attention to detail for each family they serve is second to none!!!! Dear David, I wanted to thank you and your staff for your assistance and guidance during this most difficult time. All of the small and large details. Praesent imperdiet, turpis vel pharetra ultricies, velit dui ullamcorper urna, sit amet maximus arcu metus quis ante. The new hinge looks very strong and runs the full length of the door and frame. A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time. Dolores A. Zalewski, age 84, of Bolton, Connecticut passed away on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. I think this a is lovely website. Dickins Funeral Home took such good care of us when our Daddy passed away. I don't know what I would have done without Josephine Dimiceli, this funeral director is a consumate professional. The funeral home is fully handicapped-accessible and located on one level; there are two newly renovated chapels; a display room for caskets, vaults, cremation urns and jewelry; an arrangement office; and a spacious parking plaza that can hold an eighty car funeral procession. Thank you. What a beautiful presentation and atmosphere around my friend's home going! Sign up for service and obituary updates. The funeral directors were sincere and friendly and very professional. God bless you all. I think they bent over backwards to be helpful to me and my family. Your friendship, graciousness, hospitality, thoughtfulness and tenderness went beyond measure." "The Tribute Video provided wonderful memories and great comfort to us. You have gone above and beyond what was expected of you and you will be abundantly blessed because of this. Thank you for helping us be there. I was very satisfied and would highly recommend this facility to another. Congratulations on your 2012 Era Banner Reader's Choice Award. We only work with local florists so we can maintain the sense of urgency and quality of your selections. Your kindness will always be remembered and appreciated. I will treasure these memories forever. Please accept our sincere thank you for the countless kindnesses shown to our entire family. Yours faithfully, Brian was so kind and helpful - thank you. You truly set the standard for perfection in a funeral home, Thank you so much for going above and beyond what was expected of you. On behalf of our family, we can't thank all of you enough. Thank you." Testimonials are added and controlled by the Funeral Home. Everyone who attended Neville's funeral service was pleased with the proceedings. Interact Fundraiser. Abundant Favor Mortuary is located at 916 13th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205. I often wondered how anyone survives the tremendous loss, and now I know..With a helpful and loving family and a caring, efficient staff such as yours, my heartfelt appreciation!" "Every need was anticipated. Thank you for your generous tee sponsorship for the Gord Paynter Memorial Golf Tournament. The professionalism of of your staff and caring concern was a comfort to our family. Sincerely, Dorothy Vranish, Martha Waltman and Herman Wood" "David & Ken, Thank you so much for everything. Neil, April and the entire staff of Omega Funeral Service & Crematory served our family with class, compassion and dignity all the while keeping the cost reasonable. I cannot express my gratitude enough. Your professionalism and willingness to help will not be forgotten. I would be pleased to recommend their services to others. The peaceful feeling that someone else sincerely cared about the one I loved most -- and that someone understood and cared about me, too -- was unexpected and so appreciated. We cannot tell you how much we appreciate your guiding us through this sad and confusing time. Their expressions of memories and kind words were very heartwarming and meaningful. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tem Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. You provided us with excellent advice on organizing services and clearly helped us fulfill our goal of having a very fitting tribute to dad. Without any pressure, they help you arrange an affordable payment plan. Again, thank you for everything. You made a very sad time much easier. Our world needs more people like him. Thank you so much to Harry for helping my family in our time of need. Staff was very attentive to the family needs. Rosewood is beautiful, calming and was a welcome haven for our family and friends to gather, We can't thank Bill Bailey, Molly Maness, Dan Rangel and "both Linda's" enough for all they did to help us get through this most difficult time in our lives. Dear Dave, thank you so much for your guidance and patience through this difficult time. You went above and beyond to make us all comfortable and we are all thankful for the special touches.. Laura Rowbotham was an amazing director, she handled every detail and put us to ease from the moment we stepped into the funeral home; actually from the initial phone call. Read more about the life story of Florence and share your memory. My mother would have loved it so. I'm thankful to now be able to serve with Jody and the Burpee-Scott family to give back,the compassion me and my family felt to families in need. Thank you very much. Beautiful caskets at good prices they did the opening and closing graveside service with a chapel visitation. It takes special people to be so patient, understanding & empathetic - to not our immediate family but to our extended family, friends and neighbours. Everyone was so professional, but yet also kind and understanding. We received excellent service, no improvement needed! All of our interactions with the Giltners has been understanding and compassionate. You were almost like a family member. I would recommend Colonial to anyone. A Special thanks to your part time staff who took our blind guest back to the train station and thoughtfully offered his seeing eye dog a bit of water. Josephine, the current funeral director, made a very trying time incredibly easy for us. Mark was the Best. Honestly, I don't know how I could've made it through this without them. Recent Obituaries | Brooklawn Funeral Home The Koch family made sure every last detail that my dad had requested was carried out. You have left an impression on our hearts forever. THANK YOU!!! It was very gracious of you to take time out of your busy schedule to conduct the tours and answer the student's questions. Glenn & Roadhouse & Rose 'family' - Mom was most precious to our family. This was an excellent experience for our family during this difficult time. Leete-Stevens provided comfort to our family while providing service to our loved one in a manner that could not be exceeded. John, Tom and the young lady in the office, were wonderful in helping us in out time of loss and sorrow. A sincere thanks for a job well done. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother who was truly happiest when doting on her grandchildren and will be deeply missed by those who loved her. I would like to thank you for all you did to ease the burden of planning the funeral for my uncle. MVI_0118.AVI. Thank you for supporting Police Week, at the Children's Safety Village. You made all the details of Poppa's arrangements so easy. We will always have the memories with us. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Thank you! My family is lucky to have found wonderful people like you. It was beautiful. Permit me to express my deepest thanks to Joanne Abbs, whose guidance in pre-planning my father's funeral was of immeasurable help. John, I just wanted to express mine and my boys appreciation for your kindness and help in getting us through this really hard time and process. I think it is a fantastic idea to offer these services to the family members who are unable to attend but want their wishes to be known. I was very impress. It is appreciated more than words can express. Thanks again!! Everyone from Conner & Koch could not have done a better job. We understand that your staff is trained to be compassionate and caring but in our opinion you went above and beyond what we would have considered acceptable. Respect, patience, and professionalism, three words that define Shawn and Alan Giltner. Mariah, your professionalism and caring will be remembered every time I think of Daddy. I would much rather not have to go through. You are all a compassionate and professional group. Their were so many cars going that it was impossible to keep up with them, but you did. You were wonderful to us. The Hummel Family! Dolores was born in Waterbury, CT. A few days later, they brought him back in a beautifully carved wooden box along with a paw print and other mementos. "Kevin, Thank you for the memorial cards in the memory of our dad. From the moment that you arrived to receive Dad until the service was completed at Maces Bay, We were confidant thath you would assistus in helping us to make our celebration of Dad's life reflect who he was. A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time. We remain gratefully yours. On behalf of my children, we wish to extend our sincere thanks to Wes Playter and the staff at Roadhouse & Rose Funeral Home for all their professional assistance. Our mom looked beautiful. The grounds are well-kept and landscaped. He can work with just about anyone, and in the funeral business, customers are not always at their best. Yes, simply like this page on facebook or search Obituary in New Britain on facebook. As we were leaving the wake, It had started to rain hard and Eric quickly got an umbrella and walked myself and others out to their cars. You couldn't have handled things any better. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. All her wishes were professionally carried out by the staff at the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home. I have known K.L. When my grandmother died last year, the smartest thing I did was call John Zaleski at Wakelee Memorial. Avenue of the Polish Amry 67A. She was preceded in death by a brother, Andrew Steven Vickers. Would recommend them to anyone. These people really know what they are doing!!! All the staff were very helpful." "The family and I would like to thank you for your efficient, kind manner in which you handled my husband's funeral. If the opportunity presents its self in the future we would enthusiastically recommend Beckett - Glaves. Very easy to work with, nice people, reasonable rates. Please thank him for us. We were totally pleased four times. Working with a bereaved family scattered across the country, Shawn's patience was the comfort we needed. Thank you! Born in Lubbock, Texas on June 28, 1940 to the late Burl & Bessie Springfield, Ginny lived in Connecticut for many years before moving to Fort Myers where she . Thank you so VERY much for all you have done for our family! Funeral Home website by, O'Donnell - Cremations - Funerals - Celebrations, O'Donnell Cremations - Funerals - Celebrations DANVERS. My entire family was very pleased with your service. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.NewBritainSagarino.com for the Severino family. People like you are not easy to find!Thank you for you tact, kindness, and for the wonderful video! I feel that my family and I have gained new friends in Neil and his family. I can't tell you how much I have appreciated all you did. Family & friends commented on the great variety & abundance of food. Mike and his staff were courteous and very attentive to our needs and special wishes. Toby went above and beyond to make things go so smoothly. This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Mark could not have been more helpful. The dinner was quite a success and your sponsorship helped. Thank you too, for the pastry, it was very thoughtful. The website, the portrait and all of the intricate details provided helped me and my family bear a seemingly unbearable time. Andrea, the Director explained everything, took care of everything and was professional. We used Moore's for my parents and we received such good service and love from them.
Mike Midgley Top Chef Padma, Dell D6000 Vs D6000s Difference, 27 Protons And 24 Electrons, Gene Kelly Producer Band Of Brothers, Articles S