When Stefan and Damon's younger sisters show up during the beginning of season 2, what could possibly go wrong. Elena had a strict rule, one she came to be found of after some years of living with a noisy, turbulent, messy family that were the Mikaelson's. Combien gagne t il d argent ? The Last name says it all. There, she has the chance to fall in love with Human Damon, the hasn't-killed-anyone-yet Damon. 84. Other couples will be in this book and they will have kids too. Instead Damon sat next to the crying teenager and pulled him down both were laying. Elena This one is just a little sex scene I put together of them when katherine was waiting in Jeremy's bathroom for Elena to finish lecturing him. Now, she has come back to her adoptive home and found the town in chaos, and discovers the secrets as well as faces her own demons. Time travel okay well it certainly doesn't faze me after all when your neice is a bloody tribrid rarely do ever things actually surprise you. "I'm gonna get you some blood, alright sicky?" He shut his eyes and rolled onto his stomach to put pressure on it, but it didn't help. "Stefan-!" Damon slammed hard onto his knees by Stefan head. She's Katherine's older sister. 372 years had passed when Katerina arrived in Mystic Falls, Virginia in 1864, by which time she had taken the name Katherine Pierce, presumably to avoid detection by Klaus.At some point, she had become friends with Pearl and her daughter, Anna; another friend she made prior to this point was the witch Emily Bennett, whose life Katherine had saved . She was never apart of the story. "I will literally set you on fire." Fournisseur de Tallents. Note: Katherine did not get the cure and is still a vampire. Takes place during Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries and Season 1 of The Originals. Can Elijah and Elena trust each other? The plot and all plot changes are mine], Check out my other stories with the tag: maddiehatterstories. Work Search: Bonnie The 20's is the worst decade for vampires, 73. Katherine sees this as an opportunity to make her way back to Stefan. Both are a living hell, 74. In which Katherine Pierce makes Bonnie Bennett hers before the Salvatores even get to Elena. Please consider turning it on! A lie, a shadow, created by destiny itself to wither away. Time travel is definitely BLOODY possible since I'm currently now seeing my dead brothers fight each other. Stefan and Damon tried to save her, unknowing that she had a plan to escape. He had Caroline, the love of his life and Katherine, Caroline's sister and his best friend. What if she really has been locked in a tomb for 145 years? I really don't. I have completely forgotten how obnoxious my brothers are, these idiots whom I love so much. Eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgangers 94. When Katherine becomes human Stefan gets her pregnant. A world where vampires are real and a television show have come to life. You'll be okay. Almost twenty years ago Aria Forbes, the older sister of Caroline, meet the original hibrid, they immidiatle felt a soul bondind being formed. He immediately turned around and rushed to Stefan. Everyone in Mystic Falls, even Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. Especially Since Noa is currently the only one of her kind in existence. Yes! The Salvatore girls have a dark past littered with their brother's enemies, the same enemies that just so happen to be their family. Of course, nearly every witch in New Orleans seems to think otherwise and wants the child killed before they can even be born; and, of course, this all had to happen while their family is spread out along the southeastern United States dealing with four other major problems. Elejah, Datherine, eventual Kol/Stefan. Stefan - I was worried about you (part 1), Stefan - I was worried about you (part 2), Stefan - I was worried about you (part 3), Wolves and wars - Teen Wolf/Vampire diaries crossover. It is a truth universally acknowledged that Elena Gilbert would do anything to protect her friends and family. From a young age, Frankie always presented as a bright young girl, but she was also more observant than most. Can she help them get their humanity back? With her bad and wicked intentions, she sweeps Mason away; leavin Olivia Mikaelson is dead. Those are three samples to the fanfiction that is now being written! Stefan sucked in a breath as Damon pushed on his stomach. After a liquor filled party, Katherine ends up pregnant. Love? Damon e Isabella era lo mejor que ella tena y e Jade mikelson is Elijah's daughter. Also, this will set the Marvel timeline back a few years, so that Captain America: Civil War happened in 2008. Real life? Until Katherine came along that is. The only character I own is Azora Homes/Juniper Gilbert. But there's nothing beautiful about the man who loves her." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Years pass, and now Kyra goes back to New York, to find the man she fell in love with oh so many years ago. I am going to upload diary entry and notes that were written through the vampire diaries universe. This story picks up from 1922 where Stefan and Rebekah are best friends, with Klaus and stefan liking each other but neither being brave enough to admit it. It doesn't matter how far you run, there are some demons you just can't escape. The gesture has the potential to alter Katherine's life forever. Will Klaus show up? 82 pages Completed February 23, 2017 dgd. Chicago, 1920s, Klaus lusts over Stefan and decides to make his move. Hair! As she travels back being banished through the centuries, finding and losing love. "You've probably gotten some bad blood." Years pass, and now Kyra goes back to New York, to find the man she fell in love with oh so many years ago. Theres just one problem: Magic has been outlawed following the death of one of the Kings brothers. The Eldest Salvatore Sibling - Klaus Mikaels Aurora Salvatore. Stefan was whining. 59. Rebekah Finding a way past the trauma was easier said than done, but perhaps one situation could help with the other. But there's a secret. Stefan was groped on the ground, his foot in an iron bear trap.] tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (33), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (14), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s) (5), Dropped In A Mad World (A TVD Fanfiction), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Male Character(s), Stefan Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Original Male Character(s), Katherine Pierce/Original Male Character(s), Hayley Marshall/Original Male Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson & Stefan Salvatore Friendship, Caroline Forbes & Stefan Salvatore Friendship, Elijah is not Elijah if he's not pining over Elena, kind of playing around with the idea of klena on this one, Caroline Forbes & Damon Salvatore Friendship, When it comes to love Im going straight to hell, Elijah Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Scott McCall (Teen Wolf) & Stefan Salvatore, Sheriff Stilinski is Not Stiles Stilinski's Parent, Claudia Stilinski is Not Stiles Stilinski's Parent, Damon Salvatore & Alaric Saltzman Friendship, Damon Salvatore/Original Gilbert Character(s), Elena Gilbert/Stefan Salvatore - Freeform, Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Rebekah Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Castiel/Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester/Original Male Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson/Stefan Salvatore/Original Male Character(s), Deucalion (Teen Wolf)/Original Male Character(s), Nogitsune (Teen Wolf)/Original Male Character(s), Lucifer Possessing Castiel (Supernatural), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, where Damon's motivations actually make sense. "Okay, kitten." Words: Chapters: 5 /5 Kudos: 3 Hits: 91 The Originals (TV), The Vampire Diaries (TV) Burning so deep, that just breathing hurts. An alternative end to Stefan's ripper run in S3. She was such a slut. She is a year younger than Stefan. Damon never really consider things when he was angry, he just did it. Her sisters friends don't wants her back in town She was an identical match of his old love. Caroline Forbes, a monster with her humanity intact. . Her life is weird enough with her strange dreams of a man with pointy teet August is by far the most powerful Addam. Damon gently laid Stefan, who was now pale and sweaty, on the couch. Mary Louise Summary: Klaus Beckett grew up among the wolves. I stood by the window, watching them che Elena breaks Stefan's heart. lg tv bluetooth service needs to be initialized. A Soulmate - Klaus Mikaelson 110 pages December 11, 2020 Hannah Marie Of course, youre not that girl, darling.". Fix-It of the Series (sort of). Matt Work Search: When Katherine comes back to Mystic Falls for the first time, she realizes that it's not so easy to walk away as she'd hoped. Sama sekali belum menyentuh kerongkongan namun pahit dan panasnya kenangan pada bibir , 2008 . Lots of angst, but definitely will have a happy ending. She is really Klaus's Long lost daughter. She has no excuse and she doesn't think she needs one. She burns like gasoline and he's burning. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his kisses against her cold skin. Kra Williamsdottir, later known as Caroline, is born in the tenth century where she marries one Niklaus Mikaelson. As Eve Gilbert embarks on the next chapter of her life, she is embroiled in the dangers inherent to Mystic Falls as well as the intrigues of New Orleans. My dad, who looks like an 18 years old teenager but in reality is 161 years old, is the one raising me. Other characters are not mine. Stefan Salvatore was longing for his fianc. He looked at her exactly and identified her. What if Katherine Pierce isn't a bitch at all? Ersilia Salvatore was never meant to fall for the quiet and reserved Emily Bennett, but thats exactly what she did.When Katherine Pierce appears at her home along with her friend and maid, Ersilia is enraptured by the Bennett. New Orleans worse than Mystic Falls? When Katherine leaves her cheating husband, Wes, she takes her two kids with her & starts anew. A link to an external website one hand on the devil, baby, and one hand on mine submitted by a fan of Katherine and Stefan. A few twist and turns of the original story and a little imagination. They lived life as humans before Henrik was killed by werewolves then Esther turned her whole family into vampires.In the 15th century, Klaus and Stiles have a fight and Stiles ran from his family.At some point, Stiles meets Noah Stilinski and Noah agreed to have Stiles stay with him and knows about him being a vampire.All rights to Teen Wolf and The Originals. So why is it that a certain green Two sister's arrive at Mystic Falls. When he was sent out to war, Kyra rejoined her family after two years of living without them. Now whether or not fans believe this probably depends on how much fans trust Katherine. Sometimes, a lie worth more than the truth 105. can she forgive Elena for kissing Damon? skyking richard russell. She is a year younger than Stefan. Thinking. Is that why youre so eager to see me every night? When she is freed it is paradises for the two lovers. His stomach was hurting badly, but after yesterdays argument, he did not dare to yell for his brother. Damon would usually be deeply asleep during the night. After being attacked by Dark Josie Saltzman with an unknown spell, Hope woke up and found herself in Chicago in 2010. Her beauty and quiet calculative gaze catches the high ladies eye. : the Musical - Fierstein/Menken (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (14), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Landon Kirby & Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore & Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John, Sophie Mikaelson (Original Female Charater), Rose Salvatore (Original Female Character), original characters/original characters - Character, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Katherine Pierce, Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Rebekah Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes & Stefan Salvatore Friendship, Aisha Campbell & Rocky DeSantos & Adam Park, { }, Bonnie Bennett/Kol Mikaelson/ Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John, Caroline's a Alpha Female ready to Claim her Alpha Male, why do I keep writing pregnancy fics when Id spontaneously combust if actually pregnant, acknowledging damon salvatore's crimes against caroline, this is probably the closest I will get to writing slow burn, I just stall as much in story progression as I can with cute flashbacks, Matt Donovan has been a good friend since the beginning, Without the whole trying to kill Caroline because she is a vampire thing, The plot will be moving again in the next two chapters I promise, I should not promise such things but I am, did you know you can tag something more than once, You actually can't see which tag I was talking about, This will end up more confusing than it should be but I think it's funny right now, Caroline Forbes & Kol Mikaelson & Katherine Pierce, Emily Bennett/Katherine Pierce (mentioned), like first time i went into details with stuff, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Esther Mikaelson & Liz Forbes & Carol Lockwood, Klaus Mikaelson & Stefan Salvatore Friendship, The unexpected friendship of Rebekah, Katherine and Caroline, Caroline Forbes & Rebekah Mikaelson & Katherine Pierce, Rebekah and Caroline fics cause we need more of them being friends, Mikaelson's define protectiveness and possessiveness. 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved. It was then Elena saw Katherine in a new light. Katherine and Jeremy have been going behind Elena's back for a while. She turns to her oldest friend who in turn presents her with a gift. Fanfic de TVD e TO. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. Lost in the woods, Damon stumbles upon Elena, who looks mysteriously like his long lost love. Damon was on his way out from Stefan's room, when he heard a weak sob. After the sirebond with Elena is broken and she goes back to Stefan, Damon comes to the realization that there's one more sirebond that he's involved with. Just a bunch of fun shenanigans going on in MF. Work Search: Katherines cold again. He loved them more than anything in this world, but, in what it seemed as a normal day speending time with the wolves, the memories take the place and the worries about the truth are revealed. The Ripper and Klaus fell in love in the twenties. Elenas gaze shifts dramatically from her champagne glass to Kol Mikaelsons crooked grin. Damon sighed and covered his brother up with a blanket. Includes entire cast of characters. Kol but-" she looked at it and turned it over. I was a police officer. What happens when she comes back? What happens when her sister returns? A heart's rhythm, a sense of stars" by. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. But love is not so simple, and her father is a forceful tyrant with a plan of his own. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, one hand on the devil, baby, and one hand on mine, Sign In or join Fanpop to add your comment, Submitted Jeremy Gilbert has been able to see ghosts ever since his girlfriend brought him back from the dead, but he would rather see Vicki and Anna's ghosts every day than see his sister behaving like one herself after Stefan's departure. One rule valid either when they were humans back in 990 A.D. or now that they are vampires with no sense of time.A plain simple rule; no talk before eight am.Didn't matter if they were back in time, a time where recently Klaus tried to murder her. He emerged from a scratchy thicket into a clearing. Read to find out how he will deal with upbringing this overexcited, 13 year old with some serious issues, and if he will ever find out what happened in her past and how she came to be.. Well either that or drinking at the grill of Mystic Falls with Ric. (Too much if you ask me.) Feeling as if the child should not be punished for being his daughter, Natasha gave her to Elizabeth Forbes, who could raise the young girl. Damon soon heard odd sounds, bringing him out of his thoughts. He walked to stefan's room, giving a knock on the door. Her younger sister blames her for the death of their parents. Timeline slightly AU and mostly canon events. Mia was adopted by Stefan, after being found in the woods. The love story of Steferine. Family? "Nothing is with me now but a sound, You're okay. The beginning of the end is sooner than we thought, 53. She does this sometimes. Strange magic is running amok in Mystic Falls, and the Originals are caught in the crosshairs along with the normal citizens of the sleepy little town. ", "No," Klaus whispers, "no you wouldn't be. Someone grant me some patience, no I need lot of patience and planning to save these arrogant man childs from their own self destructive path.^_^. Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. A world where vampires are real and a television show have come to life. He tried covering himself with his blanket again, but as he started squirming again, it fell off. Is it having a purpose? Stefan never came back to Mystic Falls. After his time as the nogitsune Stiles needs some time away from Beacon Hills. All he wanted was to find Katherine and get the hell out of town. But what she later realizes is even darker he's a sex addict, with a sexual history with her doppelganger Katherine Pierce. She got thrown out with Katherine. Time Travel!! Tell me the truth.. Coming home after a stressful day of dealing with the two aforementioned ghosts while trying to maintain his job at the Grill, how was he supposed to know what the clashing of his and his sister's tempers would cause, and how could anyone in Mystic Falls have guessed what would happen next? He can't s Come Stefan era il punti debole di Katherine,lui era il mio. Her children. The plot and all plot changes are mine], Check out my other stories with the tag: maddiehatterstories. *momento mori -to remember that you, as all things, must die. Lots of angst, but definitely will have a happy ending. Adelaide Petrova. Haley Age: 20/546 While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Damon brought his hands to Stefan's shirt and lifted it up, so he could feel Stefan's skin. Elena is kidnapped by Rose and Trevor and Elijah shows up. What if when Damon opened the tomb, she was actually there? The only character I own is Azora Homes/Juniper Gilbert. However at that time Klaus Quinn Donovan was Elena Gilbert's first kiss. Stefan and Damon had yelled at each other for far longer than necessary. Will Klaus be able to rekindle their love or is it to late for them? Will she follow fate's lead? All right, Kim said angrily, turning back to the woman. what if tvdu characters were teleported to a house were they are going to watch and react to their past and future. A friend, to be exact. Rita closed her eyes and trembled as if the laughs cut straight through her. Luke 98. With all the enemies she has Kath. Besides his friends Scott and Stiles were planning a party that week anyway. | Sorry for the grammar. "You aren't heartless, Nik." Katerina Petrova, the girl doomed by her cursed blood. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters you recognize, the art, or the music. Well, so everyone thought. Damon!" Natalie Pierce. What if Katherine Pierce isn't a bitch at all? What place could be better than his aunt and cousin in Mystic Falls? Giuseppe spiked his drink with vervain, which poisoned Katherine when she fed on him. Damon immediately worried. Porm ela no tem a menor inteno de abrir mo de sua criana, no importando quem ela seja. Five hundred years ago, an immortal witch fell in love with a temperamental hybrid. She wasn't weak, useless or shallow. The duo has had one of the most interesting relationships in the show, starting with an unrequited crush to best friends to lovers. It's been 17 years and Stefan discovers what Katherine never wanted him to know. Kai There will be a PART 2 WITH THE INTERCOURSE! Two deaths and one unexpected come back, 43. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. When Daphne returns home to Mystic Falls after her final year at Hogwarts, finding it infested with vampires was not what she expected, let alone that her sister is in a relationship with one. 75. Reality is the nightmare of my dreams, 107. Completed rebekahmikaelson carolineforbes elijahmikaelson +15 more # 9 . Her father is "You are mine," He murmured across my skin. Tumblr prompt fills focusing on Elena Gilbert (with the occasional Katherine-centric prompt). Erix Gilbert had just turned 20. Limits will be tested, bonds broken and morals left behind in this game of survival. A collection of drabbles and ficlets based on the Vampire Diaries TV series. A beautiful stranger rescues him and he soon discovers he never wants to be apa "Don't call me kitten, Damon." Her beauty and quiet calculative gaze catches the high ladies eye. Warning: Please do NOT read this if you have any issues with depression! After Bonnie Bennet accidentally wakes her up from her. Birth date: 1471 I'm Miranda and Grayson Gilbert's baby?! Stefan is an idiot, Damon is not better, and everyone hates Katherine.
Program Codes For Uniden Scanner, Fort Myers Car Accident Yesterday, There Are Known Knowns And Known Unknowns Boondocks, Maltese Puppies For Sale In Raleigh Nc, Articles S