:). All of the little details were flawlessly executed! Cheers! We looked at numerous venues before deciding on The Grand Hall and I don't believe there is a single spot in St. Louis that compares. In addition to the professionalism and organization, the venue is stunning. Jennifer and her wonderful team assembled everything for us and set up everything perfectly just as we requested. Actually, everyone at the hotel, from the valets to housekeeping, couldn't have been nicer. The venue Katherine was a fantastic coordinator! 50 Massachusetts Ave., NE, Washington, DC. The light show was magical! esponded to many emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. Katie had helped out so much from the beginning. Thanks to how great our wedding experience was with them, we will be patrons of Union Station for many years to come! another dimension to an already stunning setting. Coworker's girlfriend is lactose intolerant? The sophisticated Morgan Arts Complex is a rich, historic 150,000 square foot collaborative and customizable event, gallery, and artistic space. Address 30 West Pershing Road Kansas City, MO 64108. We could not have picked a better venue. in Musicians. We went in at last minute and got a tour of the facility and pricing options. She is EXTREMELY Our daughter's wedding was held recently at Union Station and it was everything we hoped it would be. HOTEL: Gorgeous rooms with the most courteous staff. We were able to hold our wedding here and it was the most beautiful spot to celebrate such a special day with friends and family. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but last minute we decided to have it inside. Neutral color palette suitable for any design and style. In my opinion, it is the crown jewel of St. Louis architecture and simply one-of-a-kind. I can't recommend her and her team highly enough! . 340. for us! I don't even know where to begin! Katie gets 6 out of 5 stars for everything she and the event staff did, but Union Station Hotel was not easy to work with. About This Venue. We had to initiate the conversation to learn what we were able to do and not do. For our out-of-town guests, the Grand Hall was such a unique venue that truly gave them the St. Louis experience. Magical. Designed by Benjamin Wystar Morris, the . It really was unbelievable service delivered by all. So with no scheduled appointment, we went straight to the hotel. The hotel itself is beautiful with clean and comfortable rooms for guests to stay in. Jaci is cool, calm, and collected. It is so fabulous, there is very little needed for flowers and extra decor . Thanks to Jaci and all of the amazing staff at Union Station, our wedding was a dream come true! orked fast. What furniture and decorations does Events at Union Station have available for wedding events? "We loved how open the ballroom was with its tall ceilings and large windows overlooking downtown Dallas. Catering available. The staff at the hotel for the weekend was outstanding, and it started (and ended) with Randy, the bell captain. Thank you for an unforgettable evening. We couldnt agree more. It served the Union Pacific Railroad and Milwaukee Road until 1971, leaving it empty for 30 years. VENUE: Our reception in the Grand Hall was nothing short of magical. Events & Parties. Accommodates up to 250 guests for a seated dinner and reception. Thank you Union Station for making the weekend so special. She was priceless in making everything run so smoothly from day one. We did not have a planner (just a day of organizer) and she was incredibly helpful and resourceful from the start. They made my guests book a month in advance to get the pricing. Union Station was amazing, we had such a great time at our wedding! What are the most important characteristics of Events at Union Station in terms of venue type, style and location? We ordered room service, and the food was really good! that everything went off without a hitch and the rest of the staff was all very nice and so helpful. They definitely exceeded my expectations. Every time we met with Jaci she made us feel so special and excited for our big day. At first we were not going to use the East Hall and we are so glad that we spent the extra money to be in the East Hall. Barring any unforeseen deal-breaker in the very near future, I believe we may have found our place! Learn More. It's INCREDIBLE!! I got so many compliments on the food; it My husband Justin and I were thrilled to have our wedding at Union Station in June of 2010. We went with the choice of sea bass, petite filet, or spinach and artichoke stuffed chicken. However, an amazing venue only becomes a 5-star review when customer service, catering and event planning are also exceptional. They unloaded the cars and delivered every item safely to each appointed space. Thank you, Amanda! Information regarding room availability, event insurance, and logistics can be found here. We havent stopped hearing about the fun our guests had and Im sure we will Reminisce about the amazing wedding for years to come. 8am- 12am. Inquire Now Explore Venues. At Events at Union Station, what does the bar service starting price include? We could not be any happier with the day. Every single member of the Union Station staff treated us and our guests with the utmost respect. The rooms are also split up on different sides of the complex, so in order to get to the suites, for example, you have to have a specific keycard to get over to that side. The charm and romance of Grand Hall made for a truly magical affair that our friends and family still carry on about a year later. They do it all. Create your own history at the Crowne Plaza at Historic Union Station. I truly cannot recommend Union Station enough. . The service from the staff all night never fell short of fantastic. Do not disappoint yourself book at Union Station :). Grand Hall: Let your next wedding reception, ceremony, or bridal shower be framed by the sweeping archways and mosaics of the Grand Hall, the jewel of St. Louis Union Station . The Union League of Philadelphia is a historic building that serves as the club's headquarters. The Joliet Union Station was built in 1912 and . Even viewing it through a phone, I was completely blown away. Please fill out the form below or call 651-202-2708 for private event inquiries or 651-202-2705 for wedding inquiries. About 50% of our guests were from out of town and they said it was super easy getting there and appreciated not having to leave (because it was winter). I don't think myself or my (now) husband will get over how beautiful Union Station is. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request. Contact directly to check availability & cost for weddings & events. She anticipated any and all of our needs and just took care of us like we were family. It's been recently restored and now serves as the headquarters for Seattle's Sound Transit. AMAZING!!! So many of our guests told us this was the most beautiful reception they'd ever been to. We designed flower arrangements, table settings and candles to give it a fresh, garden feel before the sun went down and a romantic, candle-lit feel in the evening. 3. However, there was a huge gap in communication surrounding restrictions lifting for the space and how many people were able to be in attendance. Elegant Grand Hall, ideal for lavish ceremonies & receptions. Your dedicated Account Executive will work with you to identify your ideal menu offerings, select the rentals that best suit your needs and style, and ensure that the day-of team has all of the necessary tools to provide you with the perfect wedding celebration. Katherine and team will take great care of you! Not only did we have exactly what we wanted, we were stress free. Welcome to The Union Station Nashville Yards, Autograph Collection . I highly recommend having your wedding reception at Union station. This made figuring out how many welcome bags to make confusing. We worked with Katie M. at Union Station and she has been in the roll for many yea Ok - let me start off by saying the venue is absolutely breathtaking. We asked a million questions and she responded quickly, professionally and always cheerfully. to at least 5 of my friends throughout the year. The food was delicious, the service impeccable with every staff person so friendly and helpful from the porter to the wedding assistant. For everything you get, it is a surprisingly affordable venue. So I recommend having a ceremony before the sun sets, so it's nice and bright in there! Everyone said it gave a VERY cool effect. My wedding day was everything I could've wanted. 3/16/2014 . in good hands because she was a true partner in planning our event. Jennifer made the event easy to plan and completely stress free. THEATER: 500. We had about 280 guests, a band (Big Ray and the Cool Cats - they are GREAT and I recommend highly), and opted NOT to have the palm court in the main hall (but know it is a lovely option). there is no flexibility that does not come with a cost (think parking for guests, bar requests, etc.). We had a winter wedding, so the sun was already setting by the time we started, causing the corridor to be a bit dark. Jaci was amazing to work with, attentive to every detail and so genuinely lovely to us and our families throughout the process. ce was a large part of that, however I hesitate to recommend it after my experience (see below). The service level is A+, the light show is incredible, the food was so great. I just had my wedding here and it was BEYOND everything I ever imagined. Serving the Joliet, IL Area. Dana, our event manager, was so professional and a joy to work with. Stately pillars instill a spirit of grandeur. Capacity: 225. If you choose this place, get the candied bacon! Not more than 10 minutes being there, my fianc - with tears in her eyes - said "I know it now. The food, staff and everyone involved made for a perfect evening!!! Charming ballroom with 4400 square feet and private cocktail reception area. PERFECT. Both Jaci and Katie's enthusiasm and helpfulness made the planning process so much easier. The light show on the ceiling is jaw-dropping and brings the entire room to a standstill. Useful 6. key, was very helpful and available during the entire process. Our Guests from out of town said they never have attended a reception as spectacular as this. Katie was so helpful and make sure We knew we wanted to have our wedding reception in a historic venue and we were hooked the first time we met Katie in the Grand Hall at Union Station. Yes, you heard that right, you can tie the knot at a train station, just like the couple in this stunning styled shoot. Katie Bourgeois. For more information on reserving this event space, please email [email protected] or call 202-289-8300 and a member of our special events team will be happy to assist you. I planned a small wedding at Disney World for under $25,000 and ended up saving money. #200 people. Come explore the magnificent Grand Hall: built in 1894 and recently restored to its original charm, it features sweeping archways, gold leaf detailing, and art glass windows. Everything from the planning to the execution was perfect. ;) You will not be able to order movies or room service but you will not have to pay the $150 deposit either! Weve heard rave reviews from our guests since our wedding night saying everything from the dinner was the best food Ive ever had a wedding to how they were blown away by the light show. She's also so fun to work with! ide. My mom said it best in that "whe First, Katherine was amazing! How thoughtful! Our professionally trained staff will guide you through the entire wedding process - from the first consultation until the very last goodbye on your wedding night. We are then a short 3 block walk from the train station. We got married during a heat wave. The laser light show was phenomenal and a nice included bonus. Bar & Drinks, Bar Rental, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. Capacity: Starting at 750 seated; 1,300 reception | Starting at $9,800, Capacity: 200 seated, 350 reception | Starting at $3,600, Capacity: 150 seated, 300 reception | Starting at $2,400, Capacity: 60 seated, 35 classroom | Starting at $250, Capacity: 60 seated, 150 standing | Starting at $1,000, Capacity: 100 reception-style | Starting at $125/hr. They r Jaci Spindler and her entire staff at St. Louis Union Station were incredible! She delivered everything exactly as she sa We had our wedding reception at St. Louis Union Station. f town wedding because they had never been to a wedding like it before. We had contracted over half a dozen outside vendors. They made everythi Union Station made our dream wedding come to life. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: hunzaguides.com, +923008504627, +925813457050, +923335044414, +923015044414, +923438926352 Hunza Guides Pakistan - Tours, Trekking & Expeditions We started planning early and after visiting the beautiful Grand Hall, we were sold! I can't say enough wonderful things about our Grand Hall wedding reception in August. I had many family members who weren't on the list Everyone at Union Station was super accommodating. Funny 1. The cost of the wedding venue includes 4 hours of usage, an hour for set-up and a half-hour for cleanup. Outside of all the beautiful backdrops this venue offers for photographs, the renovation and revitalization of Union Station offers beautiful, clean hotel rooms Katie & the team made our day ABSOLUTELY perfect! 40% of couples had a signature cocktail at their wedding, up 17% compared to 2017, she said. Wishing you and Weston all the best in your new adventure together. She gave us many options as to what we could do and fall under budget. Our guests are still raving about the convenience factor, the phenomenal light shows, and the overwhelming historical beauty of the space! The hotel even sent s Hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the rooms were perfect. e Grand Hall for pictures, which is beautiful I am sure will turn out great. Flexibility/ Attention to Detail: My warning to any bride booking this space, read the contract thoroughly and state explicitly what you want up front, because once you sign, there is no flexibility that does not come with a cost (think parking for guests, bar requests, etc.). Loading Do Not Show Again Close. We are grateful for Katie and the Union Station staff for helping us create our perfect wedding. The tax on vape products would increase from 7% to . My husband (then-fiance) and I had one dream in mind for our reception, and that was for it to be as "DC" as possible, and holding our reception at one of the most recognizable and grandest locations in the district gave us just that and more. What kind of wedding events does Events at Union Station offer? Everything that we could have possibly needed was taken care of for us that night, we didn't have to do a thing. Having the light show capability truly sets Union Station and Grand Hall apart from other venues. It was unfortunate that we could not have this resolved. 3724. It was a wonderful stay! We had our wedding just before (literally one day) the Ferris Wheel opened but with that and the aquarium, it is an attraction in and of itself. Capacity: 40. Average Base Cost: $34,000. I honestly can't say enough about how amazing our wedding experience was working with Union Station. Katie and Jaci paid attention to every detail and made our entire planning process and wedding day stress free. When restrictions were sanctioned and lifted from a pandemic perspective, we were not notified of any changes. The event p Everything was so beautiful, and Hillary was incredibly helpful in getting everything set up. If you are looking for a venue that is uniquely Washington, DC, elegant, and extremely easy to work with - call Union Station. Our unique venue space is in an urban train station in the vibrant warehouse district of downtown Raleigh . For apps, the candied bacon was DIVINE. Our guests also loved the lightshow and the fact that the married couple could be announced from up above on the balcony! The Great Hall is open for visitors during the day to sit, use the restroom, or enjoy the . Jaci is so detail-oriented and leaves no stone unturned. 5 Tips for the Perfect Engagement Session . One wedding a day(the venue is 100% yours), Hotels within walking distance, rehearsal restaurants, wedding planning, so m . The deposit was for if you used pay-per view or if you ordered room service and stuff like that so if you do not plan on using those, just tell the front desk that you would like your room restricted so you dont have to pay it. Grand Hall is so breathtakingly beautiful and our guests were blown away. It is such a unique venue and even people from St. Louis said they felt like they were at an out o We had our reception at Union Station in April 2019 and we wouldn't change a thing! Old Saint Joseph's Church and Union Trust are brimming with history and architectural beauty, and both are great venue choices for an Old City fete. Planning our wedding from New York City meant that every trip to St. Louis was jam-packed and Katie always made an effort to work with our schedule and be there for us. I love Michele Jacobs and her team at Union Station. She has a lot of ideas and really acts as your wedding planner. Cool 8. Union Station was the perfect setting for my recent wedding. We still have guests telling us how spectacular Union Station was! Corporate & Social Events. There is a minimum $$$ you must commit to to book the space (regardless of the sanctions because its in your contract). Lol. Wedding Menus. She was so calm and serene on the wedding day that she was a very relieving presence to have around. Though the space is obviously one-of-a-kind and can speak for itself, the staff was equally impressive. Top. The food was delicious which is saying a lot when you serve 260 people at the same time. i am judging these spaces on their light, energy and how fun the . with our other vendors! amazing experience as what her and her team did for us! Photography and filming for personal or commercial purposes is allowed at Chicago Union Station. However, due to the items I've outlined above, I also believe it will end up being much more stressful than it needs to be. Many of our guests said they'd never seen anything like it before! Katie was so responsive, helpful and had every detail covered. She made me feel like everything was taken care of Having my wedding at Union Station, and working with Jaci and Katie, was the best decision we made! I still can't get over how awesome the honeymoon suite was, if I could move in there I would! Dana and her team made it happen without a doubt. We used the Gothic Corridor for the ceremony, lower level for the cocktail reception and the Grand Hall for our dinner reception. As a bride and groom, we actually got to enjoy our wedd We had our dream wedding in Grand Hall at St. Louis Union Station. nd professional the dinner staff was, there were zero issues throughout the entire reception. From the mini beef wellingtons at cocktail hour to the main course, the Chef outdid himself. We had guest welcome bags that the front desk delivered to the rooms which was a nice detail. eeded! We had ZERO stress! The day of the event she had everything under control and it went so smoothly. Honestly I could go on at length on why to have your wedding here but do your self a favor and schedule a tour. . The night prior to the wedding, there was something wrong with the honeymoon suite we booked, and Katie helped us get upgraded to the Presidential Suite, which was absolutely perfect for the bridal party getting ready the morning of the wedding. when it comes to weddings and no detail will be missed. . We made some special requests that they were more than willing to help with and it turned out wonderful. Not to mention how beautiful Union Station and the Grand Hall are! You can have any park food served at your wedding and have guests go on rides . The food was amazing, especially the duet entree of sea bass and filet of beef. The wedding coordinator, Jennifer, was amazing, calm, and so quick to respond to millions of emails from me making sure everything would be perfect. e and worked with us to ensure our day was what we wanted it to be, which I really appreciated. I gave her our budget and she ran with it. Can you tell food is important to me? Thank you again! It was included in the wedding package, and piqued my interest in how it could be utilized at a wedding reception. If you are considering a wedding in St. Louis, you MUST consider Union Station! Jennifer took care of EVERYTHING for us. More information regarding permit applications and fees can be found here. Myself and the Union Station team are so excited that we go to share in your beautiful day! CO (Union Station) 1. St. Louis Union Station is absolutely the place to have you wedding if you want elegance, historical beauty, amazing food, out of this world customer service, and a stunning light show. The events team there - especially Jaci and Katie - are fantastic! The Grand Hall is beyond words, the light show was mesmerizing for all our guests and a special element that no other venues have in St. Louis, and Our daughters reception was in the Grand Hall with cocktails in the lower level. Jaci & Katie (started with Jaci and ended with Katie) thank you SO much for all your help. Our wedding assistant was very responsive, gracious and informative. We told her what we wanted and she ran with it. PRICE: This is definitely one of the pricier venues in the city, but you get a lot for your money: premium bar, passed appetizers, incredible meal, beautiful suite, stunning venue, 5-star staff! It was such a stress free switch. The hotel and restaurant are 24 miles from Denver International Airport. Our wedding and reception were in the Columbus Room/Palm Court and not only did they exceed our expectations, our guests are still asking us about the venueeveryone was impressed by the simple elegance of the room. Read what these guests had to say about their experience at Union Station Wolfgang Puck. Ogden Nature Center. And it wasnt just Jaci who impressed us. If you've made it this far, you've probably already started your email reaching out to them about booking your big day. Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. I appreciate and value your feedback and will discuss the problems addressed with our team to improve in these areas. We had our wedding ceremony in the Columbus Club and the reception in the East Hall. Katie was phenomenal to work with; she was flexible, accommodating, professional, and downright polite. Additional incidental direct costs will be billed at their actual cost. Consider the McDermotts' gas-station union an act of resistance . This venue definitely deserves 5 stars! Serving the Kansas City, MO Area. From a bride's perspective, Jaci (the event coordinator) is the BEST of the industry - she is truly fabulous. Union Station delivered on that dream! The light show, as I'd hoped, was a complete hit ! Everyone went above and beyond. From our very first consultation, Katie ensured us that every detail of our wedding would be taken care of. More than 55,000 square feet of breathtaking event space. Once we signed the contract for the space, it was pretty standard that if we reached out with a question it would take at least two business days to hear back. This historic landmark is a staple in todays Washington DC social and entertaining scene offering five impeccable event spaces with distinctive details that you just wont find elsewhere. Phone (816) 460-2000. instagram; youtube; twitter; facebook; linkedin; Your Visit Your Visit . You guysthe food was phenomenal. Parking is $1 per hour. For Cantrell Occasions, the cost per person for a basic buffet-style reception typically falls within the $16 to $19 range, but pricing can vary widely based on menu selection and the addition of . I was stuck at work the day my wife, mom, and mother in-law toured multiple venues. Jemmie W. Elite 2023. Carmel, IN. I was blown away by how Union Station helped me along the way. It was a lot larger, so it had a couch and a coffee table. From our professional commitment to assist you throughout your planning to day-of onsite coordination, we vow to make this the best day of your life. We've found some nearby venues you'll love. Located at 1450 Sansom Street between Broad Street and 15th Street, the Union League is a historic venue in the heart of Philadelphia. Emily & Chris. Beth was amazing and she even send up some champagne, a card and chocolate covered strawberries for the night of the wedding. The food was so good and the portions were quite large. Everything we envisioned came to life the day of the wedding. She ensured that my day was stress free, flawless, and took care of all the last minute surprises (like extra guests, logistical issues, missing items for the guest book) without me even knowing that there were issues. @2023 Chicago Union Station. I can't say enough good things about having our wedding at Union Station. Chicago Transit Authority (L Trains & Buses). Could not have asked for a better team to help us with our special day! rs now and loves what she does, we was incredible the day would not have gone as well if she wasn't there acting as our onsite planner and day of coordinator. I wish I would h St. Louis Union Station could not have been a better venue! This was not the case at Union Station. I agree (though I may be a bit bias! She was very professional and easy to work with. I could not have agreed more. Our only complaint is that the acoustics in Grand Hall are sub-par and although we could hear speeches clearly from the head table, unfortunately many of our guests on the perimeter of the room said the speeches were hard to discern. Celebrate a picturesque wedding in a venue suffused with history, such as our grand ballroom or the Grand Hall, with its striking 3D light show. Station. Historic Weddings. Also, accessing the guest rooms is a bit tricky because the building is locked up pretty well. Everything was set up perfectly. She calmly answered all our questions and helped us with some last minute changes the week of the wedding.
Swear Words That Start With E, Articles U